YES! We did it! Senate (R) Leader McConnell tells Texas Senator Cornyn to FIND AND PASS A BILL for GUN CONTROL

The left doesn't want to control guns, they want to ban guns. Gun control is a lie, which is why the left ignores rational arguments and facts.
The point being, of course, is that no one wants more murdered children.

The person who asked that was trying to gaslight the person they were responding to.

Because if you DON'T accept their solution, you must be for more murdered children.

Never mind that the hate they just exhibited is teaching someone else to hate just a little bit more and that they are teaching that its okay to have that kind of hate.

And then we have kids who see or read that kind of hate and the acceptance of that kind of hate and think to themselves, that must be the right way to to this so those who don't agree with Me are in the tribe called, "Them". and of course, we all know that it is oka;y of "Them" to die.

If they wanted to get something done, they would get some gun enthusiasts, Constitution lawyers, mental health experts, and PoPo together to hash out some good recommendations on crime/better gun laws/and mental health.

But...they won't.
There are thousands of gun laws already in existence. Didn't seem to make a difference.

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Whenever Democrats fuck up this country (which they do frequently) quite often it is with the help of RINOs.

Because we know that gun control laws don't work, this person has decided that hate is the only answer by assigning a motive to another.
Gun control does worked. This has been proven multiple times.
No one, including the poster you were replying to, wants more murdered children. There is simply a better answer than gun control.
Enlighten me with your brilliance. What is your solution?

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?

Define an "assault weapon", Skinny.

Thoughts?

Wait a minute. I thought ‘You did it! ‘ with the last gun control bill. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one before that. And the one……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Thoughts?
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

There are thousands of gun laws already in existence. Didn't seem to make a difference.
Yep and some are blatantly confiscatory.

Mandatory reporting for mental health and domestic abuse to NCIS for example. Mandatory reporting of threats to PoPo and revamping laws allowing mental health holds etc.

Forum List

Back