YES! We did it! Senate (R) Leader McConnell tells Texas Senator Cornyn to FIND AND PASS A BILL for GUN CONTROL

IOW, you're such a flaming ignoramus that you can't define it yourself...You need some assholes a Google to do it for you.
magnet on pinkies fridge...

1653599971334.png

"we did it!" What the fuck does that mean?
Oh yeah, "never let a crisis go to waste"
You sick, deranged, mother fuckers.

That was going to be my question... did what?

PASS SOMETHING!! DOESN"T MATTER WHAT!!

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Nah, never happen.

Turtle understands that people are pissed about seeing nothing done about this. Turtle is going to get as little done as possible, just enough to make it seem like he’s trying to do something to address this issue.

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Greatly, sadly like police reform, the dems will block any reform. I’ve seen this movie play out

Thoughts?
Strange thing about this, if there ever was a Bill to be written about Gun Control, the left would
make sure there would be billions attached to it for Green Energy.

Please ban assault weapons.
What will be on your list to ban next? Razor knives? Responsible for 3K+ deaths on 9/11. Pressure Cookers, nuts and bolts? Responsible for three deaths and hundreds of injuries at the Boston Marathon bombing. Fertilizer, diesel and rental trucks? Responsible for 168 deaths and 680 injuries in the OKC bombing. IT ISN'T THE WEAPON, MORON. We need to start enforcing existing laws and quit molly coddling the criminal element. You can't punish millions of law abiding, responsible "assault weapons" owners because of the actions of a relative few. Wake the fuck up.

Why do you want more murdered children.
Something must be done.
This is the perfect example of the hate we are teaching our children who grow up to shoot up schools.

Because we know that gun control laws don't work, this person has decided that hate is the only answer by assigning a motive to another.

No one, including the poster you were replying to, wants more murdered children. There is simply a better answer than gun control.

What will be on your list to ban next? Razor knives? Responsible for 3K+ deaths on 9/11. Pressure Cookers, nuts and bolts? Responsible for three deaths and hundreds of injuries at the Boston Marathon bombing. Fertilizer, diesel and rental trucks? Responsible for 168 deaths and 680 injuries in the OKC bombing. IT ISN'T THE WEAPON, MORON. We need to start enforcing existing laws and quit molly coddling the criminal element. You can't punish millions of law abiding, responsible "assault weapons" owners because of the actions of a relative few. Wake the fuck up.
Illegals killed 79,000 Americans with Fentanyl the past 2 years, ban illegals and secure the border?

If they wanted to get something done, they would get some gun enthusiasts, Constitution lawyers, mental health experts, and PoPo together to hash out some good recommendations on crime/better gun laws/and mental health.

But...they won't.

This is the perfect example of the hate we are teaching our children who grow up to shoot up schools.

Because we know that gun control laws don't work, this person has decided that hate is the only answer by assigning a motive to another.

No one, including the poster you were replying to, wants more murdered children. There is simply a better answer than gun control.
The left doesn't want to control guns, they want to ban guns. Gun control is a lie, which is why the left ignores rational arguments and facts.

Forum List

Back