Yes! University of Texas Removes Confederate Monuments

I can't wait until all these confederate statues are gone. This is the final step to end racism in this country. Yep, once all these relics are gone the once enslaved blacks will enjoy being citizens in a completely colored blind country. Right? I mean why else would we be erasing our history?
I for one don't want the statues destroyed but put in a museum called

DEMOCRAT CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA WHO WANTED TO KEEP SLAVERY

Put all the statues in each museum and tell the history of those Democrats who wanted to keep blacks in slavery and even after the war, terrorized the blacks with the KKK.. The more you teach people the REAL history of the Democrat party, the more they leave it. I have enlightened quite a few (Obama term) Black Folk about the racist democrats, and they no longer vote for the Racist Democrats ever again.

Way to divide the country, marxist.
Their call, is it not?

DOes not change the fact that by doing so they are supporting the premise that any southern with any regional pride is a "Racist" and a bad person.

Thus, those assholes are dividing the country.
Their call, is it not?

It is unfortunate the institutions are infested with the same anti-American agenda. The disease is fatal

-Geaux

Their call, is it not?

DOes not change the fact that by doing so they are supporting the premise that any southern with any regional pride is a "Racist" and a bad person.

Their call, is it not?

Your point would be valid if I was arguing that they did not have the right to do that.

As my point is that they are being divisive, and you keep dodging that to talk about something I have not mentioned.

It demonstrates that you have no rebuttal to my point.

That could be seen as a tacit admission that you know I am right.

Very good move by the University of Texas, which removed a bunch of racist Confederate monuments.
Very good news for liberals, very bad news for conservatives, who want these monuments to stay. University of Texas Removes Confederate Monuments

And in other news, the world kept turning and normal people were allowed to go on with their lives while a poster on USMB just had an orgazmic discharge in their pants. Basically, who gives a fuck?

Very good move by the University of Texas, which removed a bunch of racist Confederate monuments.
Very good news for liberals, very bad news for conservatives, who want these monuments to stay. University of Texas Removes Confederate Monuments
More statues of Democrats being taken down, soon there wont be any Democrats being honored ever again.
Right....even tho the Con-federacy didn't have Republicans or Democrats.

The Democratic party was founded in 1792.
The wigs formed the Republican party in 1854 to combat slavery in the Western developing territories.
It was Republican wigs that fought against Dems who supported slavery.

Their call, is it not?

Their call, is it not?

It is unfortunate the institutions are infested with the same anti-American agenda. The disease is fatal

-Geaux

When will the American Taliban demand that the ultimate statue is removed:

upload_2017-8-21_16-1-40.png

More statues of Democrats being taken down, soon there wont be any Democrats being honored ever again.
19th century democrats were conservative.
Statues of conservatives are being taken down. Trump called them beautiful.

Would you be happy if 'The Alamo' was razed and 'Sam Houston' monuments were removed? After all, Sam Houston and his troops killed a shitload of greasy Mexicans.
The Alamo fighters are fighting for America, not trying to secede.

I can't wait until all these confederate statues are gone. This is the final step to end racism in this country. Yep, once all these relics are gone the once enslaved blacks will enjoy being citizens in a completely colored blind country. Right? I mean why else would we be erasing our history?

Put all the statues in each museum and tell the history of those Democrats who wanted to keep blacks in slavery and even after the war, terrorized the blacks with the KKK.. The more you teach people the REAL history of the Democrat party, the more they leave it. I have enlightened quite a few (Obama term) Black Folk about the racist democrats, and they no longer vote for the Racist Democrats ever again.
You know, the con-federates walked away from the Democrat Party in the election of 1860, right?

Would you be happy if 'The Alamo' was razed and 'Sam Houston' monuments were removed? After all, Sam Houston and his troops killed a shitload of greasy Mexicans.
The Alamo fighters are fighting for America, not trying to secede.
Actually, they were fighting for the Mexican Constitution of 1824 which Santa Anna had figuratively torn up.

You know, the con-federates walked away from the Democrat Party in the election of 1860, right?
The Democratic Party is all about control, Hypocrisy and racism... more so now than ever

Their call, is it not?

Their call, is it not?

-Geaux

When will the American Taliban demand that the ultimate statue is removed:

View attachment 145127
You mean that Miller guy?

The Democratic Party is all about control, Hypocrisy and racism... more so now than ever
Nice Projection.....:lol:

How's it working out for you and the GOP with your control of all three branches of government and all those governorships?

19th century democrats were conservative.
Statues of conservatives are being taken down. Trump called them beautiful.

It's conservatives who are butthurt over it.

Nice Projection.....:lol:

How's it working out for you and the GOP with your control of all three branches of government and all those governorships?
That's the biggest difference between a progressive and a conservative, progressives want to control those they Disagree with... the same cannot be said for conservatives

no, hack. nothing he said makes him a Marxist.

and knowing we shouldn't be honoring treasonous trash who fought for the right to own human beings isn't Marxist.

throwing persistent tantrums on the subject is probably a good indication that you're a white supremacist.

American institutions erecting statues of Confederate leaders is like Christian churches erecting statues of Judas.

Hey - Judas was a historical figure in Christianity - why don't the churches have statues of him?

American institutions erecting statues of Confederate leaders is like Christian churches erecting statues of Judas.

Hey - Judas was a historical figure in Christianity - why don't the churches have statues of him?
You really don't know? Most grade schoolers understand that a godless heathen deserves no recognition

Forum List

Back