Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

Once again you demonstrate you inability to follow the court ruling.

But then, you are a Simp.

Dismissed.

LOL

Slobbers the forum dumbfuck who thinks it's perfectly legal for a president to publicly display nuclear codes.

face-palm-gif.278959

Once again Simp, where is Trump displaying them in public?

You really need to tap out now, Fuckwit.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Nah, you need to take a remedial course in reading comprehension. Shit, I wasn't even talking about Trump. I asked that in response to an idiot who injected Biden into the conversation...

jc456: So xiden does not have the nuclear codes since he took office? Hly chit
Faun: Show where he's displaying them to the public...

Once again you demonstrate you inability to follow the court ruling. But then, you are a Simp.

You flatter Faun by calling him a Simp. That is more praise than he deserves. There are no nuclear codes or secrets in Trump's possession, that was all a stupid lie, much less his desire to "hang them on a wall" that only an itinerant fool could believe, unless one is willing to suggest our federal government is so incompetent and careless as to lose top secret nuclear documents, leave them in the hands of a man who has no need for them much less ability to even understand them, then to not even discover them missing for almost two years, then even after getting a warrant to retrieve them on a Thursday, to sit back and do nothing about it for three days until the following Monday! :21:

Maybe they were hoping to avoid paying the FBI time and a half for weekend work? :71:

You flatter Faun by calling him a Simp. That is more praise than he deserves. There are no nuclear codes or secrets in Trump's possession, that was all a stupid lie, much less his desire to "hang them on a wall" that only an itinerant fool could believe, unless one is willing to suggest our federal government is so incompetent and careless as to lose top secret nuclear documents, leave them in the hands of a man who has no need for them much less ability to even understand them, then to not even discover them missing for almost two years, then even after getting a warrant to retrieve them on a Thursday, to sit back and do nothing about it for three days until the following Monday! :21:

Maybe they were hoping to avoid paying the FBI time and a half for weekend work? :71:

Holy fuck. I didn't say Trump had them or displayed them. Your brain is broken. What I did say is according to the forum Dumbfuck, it's perfectly legal for a president to do that. All they have to do is claim the nuke codes are a "personal record" and voila -- a president owns them and is free to do anything they like with them. Could even sell them to the highest bidder.

LOL

Slobbers the forum dumbfuck who thinks it's perfectly legal for a president to publicly display nuclear codes.

face-palm-gif.278959
You are a liar.

Quote me saying a President can display the nuclear codes, Simp.

Nah, you need to take a remedial course in reading comprehension. Shit, I wasn't even talking about Trump. I asked that in response to an idiot who injected Biden into the conversation...

jc456: So xiden does not have the nuclear codes since he took office? Hly chit
Why would you say this?

Explain in detail.

Holy fuck. I didn't say Trump had them or displayed them. Your brain is broken. What I did say is according to the forum Dumbfuck, it's perfectly legal for a president to do that. All they have to do is claim the nuke codes are a "personal record" and voila -- a president owns them and is free to do anything they like with them. Could even sell them to the highest bidder.
Any code a former President has is useless, you raving dumbfuck.

Codes are changed every 4 months, and upon any change in Presidents.

Man, you have to be the dumbest Dimtard moron on the board.

The Assistant Attorney General has advised me that there is no precedent for an assertion of executive privilege by a former President against an incumbent President to prevent the latter from obtaining from NARA Presidential records belonging to the Federal Government where such records contain information that is needed for the conduct of current business of the incumbent President's office and that is not otherwise available . 44 U.S.C. § 2205 (2 )(B ) .
To the contrary, the Supreme Court's decision in Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, 433 U.S. 425 ( 1977) , strongly suggests that a former President may not successfully assert executive privilege against the very Executive Branch in whose name the privilege is invoked. Id. at 447-48. In Nixon v. GSA , the Court rejected former President Nixon's argument that a statute requiring that Presidential records from his term in office be maintained in the custody of, and screened by, NARA's predecessor agency a very limited intrusion by personnel in the Executive Branch sensitive to executive concerns impermissibly interfere with candid communication of views by Presidential advisers. Id. at 451; see also id. at 455 (rejecting the claim) . The Court specifically noted that an “ incumbent President should not be dependent on happenstance or the whim of a prior President when he seeks access to records of past decisions that define or channel current governmental obligations. Id. at 452 see also id. at 441-46 (emphasizing, in the course of rejecting a separation-of-powers challenge to a provision of a federal statute governing the disposition of former President Nixon's tape recordings, papers, and other historical materials within the Executive Branch, where the employees of that branch would] have access to the materials only for lawful Government use, that ] he Executive Branch remains in full control of the Presidential materials , and the Act facially is designed to ensure that the materials can be released only when release is not barred by some applicable privilege inherent in that branch ; and concluding that “ nothing contained in the Act renders it unduly disruptive of the Executive Branch ).

Trump's claims of exec privilege are, unsurprisingly, horseshit.

You are a liar.

You idiot. I didn't say you said that, i said that's what your logic states? You posited Trump may not be in any trouble because he can decide whatever he took is "personal," as opposed to "presidential." Well that logic means a president could declare anything as "personal." Even nuclear codes. And a president is free to do whatever they want with "personal" items, including hanging them on a wall where anyone can see them.

In reality, there are definitions for what is personal versus presidential and not even declaring something as personal can get Trump off the hook if he violated a law by being in possession of documents the law forbids.

Any code a former President has is useless, you raving dumbfuck.

Codes are changed every 4 months, and upon any change in Presidents.

Man, you have to be the dumbest Dimtard moron on the board.

Dumbfuck, I didn't say it has to be an ex-president. Your [il]logic applies to current presidents as well. And nuclear codes was just one example. Nuclear secrets are another. And there are others. It's beyond stupid to think a president can evade the law by simply saying, nuh-uh, that's my personal property.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

The Assistant Attorney General has advised me that there is no precedent for an assertion of executive privilege by a former President against an incumbent President to prevent the latter from obtaining from NARA Presidential records belonging to the Federal Government where such records contain information that is needed for the conduct of current business of the incumbent President's office and that is not otherwise available . 44 U.S.C. § 2205 (2 )(B ) .
To the contrary, the Supreme Court's decision in Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, 433 U.S. 425 ( 1977) , strongly suggests that a former President may not successfully assert executive privilege against the very Executive Branch in whose name the privilege is invoked. Id. at 447-48. In Nixon v. GSA , the Court rejected former President Nixon's argument that a statute requiring that Presidential records from his term in office be maintained in the custody of, and screened by, NARA's predecessor agency a very limited intrusion by personnel in the Executive Branch sensitive to executive concerns impermissibly interfere with candid communication of views by Presidential advisers. Id. at 451; see also id. at 455 (rejecting the claim) . The Court specifically noted that an “ incumbent President should not be dependent on happenstance or the whim of a prior President when he seeks access to records of past decisions that define or channel current governmental obligations. Id. at 452 see also id. at 441-46 (emphasizing, in the course of rejecting a separation-of-powers challenge to a provision of a federal statute governing the disposition of former President Nixon's tape recordings, papers, and other historical materials within the Executive Branch, where the employees of that branch would] have access to the materials only for lawful Government use, that ] he Executive Branch remains in full control of the Presidential materials , and the Act facially is designed to ensure that the materials can be released only when release is not barred by some applicable privilege inherent in that branch ; and concluding that “ nothing contained in the Act renders it unduly disruptive of the Executive Branch ).

Trump's claims of exec privilege are, unsurprisingly, horseshit.
In light of this why wouldn't they arrest him?

You are a liar.

That derp believes the BS about Trump sending the nuclear codes in a fundraising letter. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, leftoids made that claim. They'll believe anything.

Why would you say this?

Explain in detail.

She/it believes the story that Trump displayed them in a fundraising letter. :abgg2q.jpg:

She/it believes the story that Trump displayed them in a fundraising letter. :abgg2q.jpg:

A pity you feel tbe need to lie about what I say.

Liberal not left, but yes.
What's with your twisting into a pretzel with semantics between leftists and liberals? At this point they are all demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies! The Marxists have scrambled their eggs over DECADES! Those on the left are contaminated all the same; there is no daylight between the LEFTISTS AND LIBERALS, they are Marxists!
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back