Yes or No?

Yes, I like all wildlife

Do you ever walk along the canal towpath ?
The only place I've ever been walking along a canal towpath was in Birmingham, 2004, when I was traveling around the UK. I walked along a canal path to the Barber Institute of Fine Arts at the university.

Do you do a lot of traveling?

I do a lot of countryside canal walking, I love it, so calm and peaceful.......

Yes, only in the UK

Dogs - Old English Sheepdog or Border Collie ?

I really like Border Collies. Not to have one though as they are too full of energy for me. We had a border collie mix (mutt) when I was growing up. He was really smart and really good; we were kids, so all that energy was not a problem.

Do you prefer big parties or small gatherings? (during normal times)

I was bought up on a farm, so I was always with all the border collies, then when I moved away my uncle gave me a border collie which I named Sally, she was wonderful she was my life and still is in my heart........

Small gatherings

Do you grow your own vegetables ?

I was bought up on a farm, so I was always with all the border collies, then when I moved away my uncle gave me a border collie which I named Sally, she was wonderful she was my life and still is in my heart........

Small gatherings

"my uncle gave me a border collie which I named Sally, she was wonderful she was my life and still is in my heart........"
:)
Copy of sido 7.jpg

This girl, my dog, is still in my heart too....

Small gatherings

We plant a vegetable garden every year.

Do you like to cook?

We plant a vegetable garden every year.

Do you like to cook ?

Yes, I mostly do the preparation, but I like cooking stir fry and risottos

Do you have anymore pets ?

He or she looks like the boss :)

I don't watch much TV now, but I will watch Chelsea when they are on the box

Do you like sitting in the garden ?