Yes, Ivermectin Works

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
0B853A53-5DC5-4CB2-A0B3-D5B1C39A69EA.png
Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
1647261643505.png

Thank gawd we have candy corn. Maybe she should contact all those people in the OP and tell them they are wrong.
And fauxis own NIH
Amazing how people claim it doesnt work when everyone but politicians and their rubes say it does.

So does hydroxychloroquine, BTW. The President of one of America's closest allies, President Bukele of El Salvador, reports that all of his fellow world leaders take the medicine as a prophylactic against corona virus.

Senor Bukele has survived the pandemic so far, and is still with us, leading his tremendous republic and working hard to Make El Salvador Great Again.

BTW, when is Brandon going to meet up with our great allies in the Republic of The Savior?

Its good at getting rid of worms in Horses. Its useless for Covid 19. The vaccines on the other hand are safe, effective, free and available.

Its good as a de-wormer for horses. Its also good for covid, used in tablet form. I know a few people who took it when they had covid and were over the virus in a day. Way more safer than the moderna and pfizer injections.

Except with about a billion people fully vaccinated, there are almost no deaths due to the vaccines...

So you're wrong yet again...

Time to break out plan C

Recorded in reporting systems there are about 100,000 deaths due to the injection. We know thats incorrect since only about 1-10 percent actually report adverse reactions or deaths.

a therapeutic is not a preventative. the relatively few breakthrus with vaccines, show much less systematic complications; i e hospitalizations, intubations, & death.

there is a vaccine for shingles & then there's the antiviral meds meant to be taken after getting it which do the same thing.

the wise thing to do is NOT getting it in the 1st place.

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430
I notice that Ivermectin alone will do nothing for you concerning COVID

a therapeutic is not a preventative. the relatively few breakthrus with vaccines, show much less systematic complications; i e hospitalizations, intubations, & death.

there is a vaccine for shingles & then there's the antiviral meds meant to be taken after getting it which do the same thing.

the wise thing to do is NOT getting it in the 1st place.
Why did you, Joe Biden and Fauci Lie?

Except with about a billion people fully vaccinated, there are almost no deaths due to the vaccines...

So you're wrong yet again...

Time to break out plan C
What else did CNN tell you?
55,000 suffered adverse effects during clinical trials and since then thousands have died after getting the mystery substance injected.

Forum List

Back