Yes it's Science republicans

No matter what you and the morons leading you say
Temperatures in the Arctic are predicted to rise nearly 50 degrees above normal from Thursday under the spell of a pre-Christmas heat wave. It means the frozen tundra is racing close to a melting point.

The surging warmth in the past two months has already left scientists jittery, as escalating temperatures are feared to hit ice formation or coverage next summer and bring it down to record low levels. More warming trends are hitting the region as a result of climate change effects.

Walt Meier, a NASA scientist at the Goddard Space Flight Center, said the current warmth is an offshoot of fluctuations in the jet stream that is passing frigid air to North America and parts of the Arctic.

Alarming Indicators
However, stark climate change indicators are setting off alarm bells. The record low polar sea ice is a big concern and the heat wave of November has led to the region losing 19,000 square miles of sea ice in less than a week, which was described as "almost unprecedented occurrence" by the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

There is worry that despite the North Pole lying in darkness after the Sun left in late October, high temperatures are going to reign the Christmas season.

- See more at: Arctic Forecast To Warm By As Much As 50 Degrees This Week

Arctic Forecast To Warm By As Much As 50 Degrees Th...
The rising spell of high warmth in the Arctic has unnerved scientists, who fear the jumping temperatures may lead to record-low ice coverage next summer....

View on www.techtimes.com
Preview by Yahoo

Don't bother. These climate change deniers think climate change and global warming was invented by Al Gore to make money.

They're not thinking logically and will deny anything scientific.

I wonder how our country has become a cesspool for ignorance.
We call him the algore......inventor of the Internet and settled scientist extraordinaire..... :lol:

Temperatures in the Arctic are predicted to rise nearly 50 degrees above normal from Thursday under the spell of a pre-Christmas heat wave. It means the frozen tundra is racing close to a melting point.

The surging warmth in the past two months has already left scientists jittery, as escalating temperatures are feared to hit ice formation or coverage next summer and bring it down to record low levels. More warming trends are hitting the region as a result of climate change effects.

Walt Meier, a NASA scientist at the Goddard Space Flight Center, said the current warmth is an offshoot of fluctuations in the jet stream that is passing frigid air to North America and parts of the Arctic.

Alarming Indicators
However, stark climate change indicators are setting off alarm bells. The record low polar sea ice is a big concern and the heat wave of November has led to the region losing 19,000 square miles of sea ice in less than a week, which was described as "almost unprecedented occurrence" by the National Snow and Ice Data Center.

There is worry that despite the North Pole lying in darkness after the Sun left in late October, high temperatures are going to reign the Christmas season.

The rising spell of high warmth in the Arctic has unnerved scientists, who fear the jumping temperatures may lead to record-low ice coverage next summer....

Preview by Yahoo

Don't bother. These climate change deniers think climate change and global warming was invented by Al Gore to make money.

Again, this from those who DENY that a child's life begins at and by conception.

Nevermind the fact that we have infinitely more evidence to support the origin of a new human life than we do to support your claims about "man caused" global warming.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Today in Amarillo, it's 64 degrees, and is supposed to be above 60 on Christmas.
My goodness how will the armadillo's ever survive this climate change?

Hey...........don't laugh..........we're 20 to 30 degrees above what we normally are this time of year.
Don't bang your head against a wall Republicans don't believe in science
This, from tardz who deny that a new child is a human being from the moment their life begins at and by conception.

How many of those unwanted children have you adopted??

So because you aren't adopting one, that doesn't make them humans and changes the science of when life begins? You are a loony tune dude.

Today in Amarillo, it's 64 degrees, and is supposed to be above 60 on Christmas.

Hey...........don't laugh..........we're 20 to 30 degrees above what we normally are this time of year.
Science has proven that drastic climate and environment changes have been occurring on planet Earth pretty much forever....well before automobiles and cow flatulence. Climate scientists also predict Earth will experience another ice-age. Either way, I plan to keep driving my car and eating beef.

This, from tardz who deny that a new child is a human being from the moment their life begins at and by conception.

Aborted children can't be adopted.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

Again, this from those who DENY that a child's life begins at and by conception.

Nevermind the fact that we have infinitely more evidence to support the origin of a new human life than we do to support your claims about "man caused" global warming.

You know, before 1900, you wouldn't have said that life begins at conception, because most people didn't have any idea what that was or how it happened, nor did they have much of an idea about the various stages an embryo goes through.

You can thank science for that.

Aborted children can't be adopted.
But they can buy Lamborghinis for liberals.....:lol:

Science has proven that drastic climate and environment changes have been occurring on planet Earth pretty much forever....well before automobiles and cow flatulence. Climate scientists also predict Earth will experience another ice-age. Either way, I plan to keep driving my car and eating beef.
They have no clue, climate is in constant change, we have had an ice age and before that we have an extremely warm climate, much warmer than what is occurring today.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

You know, before 1900, you wouldn't have said that life begins at conception, because most people didn't have any idea what that was or how it happened, nor did they have much of an idea about the various stages an embryo goes through.

So?

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

You wonder??? too many alt lefts are related to each other

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

Primitive people had a good understanding of pregnancy and birth way before 1900.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

So?

So? I'm pointing out that you conservatives like to use science when it supports your views, but you don't believe in it when it doesn't.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

Primitive people had a good understanding of pregnancy and birth way before 1900.

Really? You think so? I mean, the mechanics of giving birth were known, as well as what was supposed to be the normal term for pregnancy, but they sure as hell didn't understand about eggs and sperm very well, because there wasn't enough medical research on it yet. Nor did they understand the various stages that the embryo goes through in it's development towards becoming fully grown.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

So?

So? I'm pointing out that you conservatives like to use science when it supports your views, but you don't believe in it when it doesn't.
You are correct...we do not believe your settled science.....

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

So?

Again, we have infinitely more scientific evidence to support the fact that a child's life begins at and by conception than we have to support your claims about man made global warming.

Agree or disagree?

Ok, the artic is having a hot spell. Their conclusion: “yep, global warming is a fact, thank you humanity.”

Oh, sorry about that. So then, what is it you want us now to do about it?

Stop driving our cars. Destroy all hair spray cans. Cut beef out of our diets. Turn our house temps down to 52 degrees in the winter and no A/C in the summer anymore. Destroy all coal plants. Invest a trillion into green jobs and green corps and university science labs.

Ok we did all that --- So now what’s changed 5 years later because of all our added suffering? Answer: not a bloody thing. The wind still blows where it wants to blow, the volcanoes, tornadoes and earthquakes paid us no heed, and the climate and temperatures are exactly the same as if we had done nothing, or, as mother nature would so have it.

Therefore --- not only are we totally rejecting mankind has anything more than a microscopic effect on the climate changes, we are not going to waste our time and money worrying about it.

Alarming Indicators

Preview by Yahoo

Boy are you wrong. Conception and child birth were very well understood by the 1700's.

Forum List

Back