Yes, I'm rootin for Putin

Some people accuse me of being in Putin's corner because I'm a Trump supporter. Which is nonsense because I've been an admirer of Putin every since he became the President well over a decade ago. Long before Trump threw his hat into the political arena and ran for office.

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure in place as president. Started turning around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

The average Russian citizen felt humiliated by the western nations treatment of their country after the breakup of the Soviet Union and the chaotic events afterwards. Putin felt the same way, and began to restore public order and revitalize the moribund economy. He then proceeded to modernize and build up the military, and restore the Russian Orthodox Church back to its historic cultural place in society.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest at lavish White House state dinners. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He then started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin then became public enemy #1 of the Obama administration. Every since then Russia has been a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

The EU and the U.S. has been using NATO for decades to slowly box in Russia and make it subservient to the western nation's demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border becoming a member of NATO

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and will emerge victorious.
images (4).jpeg

Putin did NOT hold Russian oligarchs accountable to the people, he made an example of one oligarch - falsely/wrongly imprisoned him, stripped him of all his wealth - and all the rest lined up begging for his favor. His demand was HALF of all their wealth, which they stole from the Russian people by raping the former Soviet industrial complex and privatizing it to THEIR benefit, not the people’s. Putin got his demands met, but he didn’t give that wealth to the people- HE KEPT IT FOR HIMSELF! He is the richest human being on the planet, all hidden away from the people of Russia who survive largely in poverty.
Putin is a murdering thieving psychopath. I hope his death, when it comes, is agonizing.
They don't live in poverty who told you that?

I liked how Putin, after he was firmly secure in place as president. Started turning around the Russian economy by arresting the billionaire jewish oligarchs who were robbing the country blind, and sending them either to prison or exile.

THere's just JEWISH oligarchs who are the problem? And who did he replace them with -- other corrupt bastard oligarchs? Because it's still one of the most CORRUPT countries on the planet. Putin didn't raise their corruption score by "squeezing out" some Jews.

Last year ranked 136th in transparency in PUBLIC SECTOR transparency.

And because of the persecution there against the Jews in the old USSR and under Putin, I got to work with a lot of BRILLIANT Russian scientists/engineers/Mgt that Putin LOST... Because they were 96% Jewish asylum seekers. That's not smart.

He's very tactically smart in maneuvering around the best plans of the Western world, but has an economy that smaller than a few American states.

You a BIG FAN of totalitarian one party rule?

Let play nice and just admit Pootin sucks at being a War time Leader and let just say at least Hitler did it better…

Hell, the Czar of Russia was better at war than Pootin and he lost to Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin!
Putin is not a War president. This is his first one. He's KGB, specializing in Special Operations. That's what Crimea and Georgia were. Maybe that's why there have been so many fuckups already.

Some people accuse me of being in Putin's corner because I'm a Trump supporter. Which is nonsense because I've been an admirer of Putin every since he became the President well over a decade ago. Long before Trump threw his hat into the political arena and ran for office.

The average Russian citizen felt humiliated by the western nations treatment of their country after the breakup of the Soviet Union and the chaotic events afterwards. Putin felt the same way, and began to restore public order and revitalize the moribund economy. He then proceeded to modernize and build up the military, and restore the Russian Orthodox Church back to its historic cultural place in society.

Putin had become a darling of the U.S. leadership first with Bush and then Obama, as an honored guest at lavish White House state dinners. But when the winter olympics were held in Sochi, Russia. President Putin banned all LBGT posters, flags, and homo pride parades. He then started taking flack from the western media for the banning. But later he refused to legalize sodomite marriage. Putin then became public enemy #1 of the Obama administration. Every since then Russia has been a prime liberal loon Demtard target, and blamed for all kinds of crazy things. Such as Hillary' loss and Trump's 2016 presidential victory.

The EU and the U.S. has been using NATO for decades to slowly box in Russia and make it subservient to the western nation's demands. Putin a man of action, finally had to take matters into his own hands in order to resolve the situation of a lawless criminal government on his border becoming a member of NATO

So yes, Putin is a remarkable and resourceful leader who will weather the political storm of Russia's humanitarian peacekeeping foray into Ukraine and will emerge victorious.

62951A82-B566-442B-9458-CBE7673062EB.jpeg

And because of the persecution there against the Jews in the old USSR and under Putin, I got to work with a lot of BRILLIANT Russian scientists/engineers/Mgt that Putin LOST... Because they were 96% Jewish asylum seekers. That's not smart.
The last company i work for before I retired was a medical filter manufacture that had a large R&D dept. There was an elderly jewish lady in the lab who left Russia during the time they were letting jews exit the USSR and she came to America.
Although, she had a Ph'd in chemistry, no company would hire her because her degree meant squat in the U.S. so she took a $7.00 an hour washing dirty lab bottles.
Within two years she was head of the R&D dept. and eventually created the #1 product for the company which was 50% of its revenue. Plus, she had several medical device patents in her name.

The last company i work for before I retired was a medical filter manufacture that had a large R&D dept. There was an elderly jewish lady in the lab who left Russia during the time they were letting jews exit the USSR and she came to America.
Although, she had a Ph'd in chemistry, no company would hire her because her degree meant squat in the U.S. so she took a $7.00 an hour washing dirty lab bottles.
Within two years she was head of the R&D dept. and eventually created the #1 product for the company which was 50% of its revenue. Plus, she had several medical device patents in her name.

There ya go.. Putin's loss right? Or maybe she came in during the USSR.

It's like hiring only MAYFLOWER decendents as your oligarchs here in the USA. Does that sound fine to you? Along with having a totally one party state where the opposition party gets poisoned, imprisoned, and tortured?

I will never root for Ukrainian Nazis.....for New World order scum!

I prefer to be dead

Ukrainian Globalist can go suck on a mango. Scum.

There ya go.. Putin's loss right? Or maybe she came in during the USSR.
The jews were allowed to exit before Putin back when it was the still the USSR
Jews never were popular in Russia, and even less popular after the breakup of the Soviet Union.
Because Marx was a jew and almost all of the top bolshevik leadership were jews. The average Russian citizen blamed the jews for the 70+ years of misery they were forced to endure under brutal communist dictatorship rule.

Last edited:

Oh boy, this is going to cause some meltdowns.

The jews were allowed to exit before Putin back when it was the still the USSR
Jews never were popular in Russia, and even less popular after the breakup of the Soviet Union.
Because Marx was a jew and almost all of the top bolshevik leadership were jews. The average Russian citizen blamed the jews for the 70+ years of misery they were forced to endure under brutal communist dictatorship rule.

Jews in the Russian Revolution had a tough choice. Stay with the Czars who used to ride their cavalry thru the Jewish villages for sword practice or join the Revolution.

The Revolution promised POWER. Otherwise, nothing outside the ghetto of village they lived in mattered. Some got obsessed with power when they found out how easy it was to organize the peasants with a tyrant in charge of govt.

I promise you -- the power mad LEFT that American Jews used to support is losing Jewish support. Because we're doing better under FREEDOM/LIBERTY than Marxism/Communism. OR a Czar...

Forum List

Back