Put a Bounty on Putin's Head

No it won't. Sure it might end the current battle, but a lot of people in Russia probably love and respect the guy and that will only piss them off. Not only that, but Russia is a communist country and somebody else will just take over and they will only try to attack again as long as that old fool is still in the white house. It would only solve one problem, but it would soon create others in the process.

I'm thinking $50 million would do the trick. His own generals will do away with him and this war will end overnight.

Actually, last I heard, the Russian incursion was practically finished. They've taken the two regions dominated by Russians which was all they were ever after and the rest of Ukraine, Vlad pretty much doesn't care about.

I'm thinking $50 million would do the trick. His own generals will do away with him and this war will end overnight.
I think they are ready to string him up if all their money from state owned rosneft quits paying.

Last edited:
Actually, last I heard, the Russian incursion was practically finished. They've taken the two regions dominated by Russians which was all they were ever after and the rest of Ukraine, Vlad pretty much doesn't care about.
maybe you heard wrong. you know, some are saying that your beloved putin tries to take kiev, kharkiv, and odessa. .

No it won't. Sure it might end the current battle, but a lot of people in Russia probably love and respect the guy and that will only piss them off. Not only that, but Russia is a communist country and somebody else will just take over and they will only try to attack again as long as that old fool is still in the white house. It would only solve one problem, but it would soon create others in the process.
What makes you think the people in Russia love him??

I think some in Russia will do it for free. Give them a few weeks to make sure enough in the military, public and a few oligarchs are on board. They're getting closer everyday.

No, the Russians have trapped their main forces in a 40 mile convoy. We are going to see massive Javelin attacks which will render them useless. Worst military move in a very long time.

Forum List

Back