Yellowstone super-volcano under strain experts find magma chamber pressure

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Yellowstone is “under strain” according to a group of seismologists who are monitoring the potentially catastrophic volcano, prompting fears an eruption is imminent. A process known as deformation, where subsurface rocks subtly change shapes, is occurring beneath the surface of Yellowstone which alerts experts. Researchers state deformation occurs when there is a change in the amount of pressure in the

Yellowstone Supervolcano under ‘strain’ – Experts find magma chamber pressure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though we've heard talk about this a lot the past year, now this year included it seems to be mentioned more frequently than normal. So it could be there is more activity than the public is actually being told which does occur and has, we could have a snowflake population freak out over something that can always be ifffie when it comes to mother nature. We never know when she is capable of letting things rip.

And then we have the science idiots saying lets take a nuke and release pressure from the chambers we'll just blow it up like morons they would think of something like that.

• Banned
Leeme guess... End Times Headlines?

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Let me guess you were too fkn stupid to CLICK ON THE WORD THAT SAYS READ MORE TARD..

Yellowstone erupts roughly every 600,000 years. It's due and its eruption would be an extinction level event, however, "due" in geological terms means it could erupt any time in the next several thousand years and by that point science will probably have advanced enough that we would know how to contain it.

• Banned
Leeme guess... End Times Headlines?

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

upload_2018-2-13_16-35-3.png

WATCH THE MAGIC WHEN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PATHETIC IDIOTS CLICK A FKN LINK

OMG A.H . LOOK WHERE IT LEADS IMAGINE THAT IDIOT!!

upload_2018-2-13_16-36-3.png

Yellowstone ERUPTION: Supervolcano under 'STRAIN’ - experts find magma chamber pressure

Yellowstone is “under strain” according to a group of seismologists who are monitoring the potentially catastrophic volcano, prompting fears an eruption is imminent. A process known as deformation, where subsurface rocks subtly change shapes, is occurring beneath the surface of Yellowstone which alerts experts. Researchers state deformation occurs when there is a change in the amount of pressure in the

Yellowstone Supervolcano under ‘strain’ – Experts find magma chamber pressure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though we've heard talk about this a lot the past year, now this year included it seems to be mentioned more frequently than normal. So it could be there is more activity than the public is actually being told which does occur and has, we could have a snowflake population freak out over something that can always be ifffie when it comes to mother nature. We never know when she is capable of letting things rip.

And then we have the science idiots saying lets take a nuke and release pressure from the chambers we'll just blow it up like morons they would think of something like that.
Thanks, Obama.

Good thing you kicked this can down the road

All the more reason to save up some money, and take the kiddies on vacation to Yellowstone this summer, because according to the OP, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

By the way, I spent a few days up there running around the park on my motorcycle. It's a BEAUTIFUL place, and there are things you will see there you won't see anywhere else.

But, watch out for the Bison and the Moose. They can be grumpy creatures and will attack with no notice.

All the more reason to save up some money, and take the kiddies on vacation to Yellowstone this summer, because according to the OP, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!

By the way, I spent a few days up there running around the park on my motorcycle. It's a BEAUTIFUL place, and there are things you will see there you won't see anywhere else.

But, watch out for the Bison and the Moose. They can be grumpy creatures and will attack with no notice.
I'm switching to geico, just in case

We need to create and position a mini black hole right above the eruption site.

You DO realize that a "mini black hole" placed above the eruption site that would be strong enough to suck up all the magma from the eruption would also be big enough to suck up the entire solar system?

Blind Whore is trying to tell us that this is just for "information". Anyone else buying it? I'm not. All I have seen her post is doom gloom and fear.

Blind Whore is trying to tell us that this is just for "information". Anyone else buying it? I'm not. All I have seen her post is doom gloom and fear.
Yes. If you crave "good news," read the left wing news. All rainbows and unicorns at CNN and MSLSD

Forum List

Back