Year of the hispanic

It's not being, you are just frightened of your own shadow.

Do you think that once the lefties get their defacto one party state, due to a plurality of minorities, that the anti-white discrimination that we see, such as caused by Disparate Impact Theory, will DECREASE, or INCREASE?

And how do you think whites will react to being ever increasingly discriminated against, with no political or legal chance of EVERY having their grievances heard?

You take your paranoia as a given.

You disagreed with my claim that the demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

False premise, coward.

...the process of this nation being torn apart?

FALSE PREMISE, coward.

I've often labeled Trump.....The "perfect" Trojan Horse to virtually destroy the GOP.....He has been able to do in just a bit more than a year, what NO democrat has been able to do in decades.

Except that lefties like you have been gloating for years about the coming demographic shift and how it would permanently marginalize the GOP, no matter what we do.

If what we do is irrelevant to the process of being marginalized, than only a fucking asshole would add insult to injury by blaming the marginalization on a misrepresentation of our actions.

This is about you fuckers importing the Third World into this nation and changing it into something where the traditional values and politics that made this nation great are no longer a viable product.

What's all this "we" and "our" talk? Who do you think you speak for?

In the context of the post I was responding to, I was not speaking for anyone.

I was just pointing out that the system of control that the dems have built is not dependent on any actions of the GOP, ie "we".

Try to have better reading comprehension.

Try to learn how to use personal pronouns, dope.

Grammar Nazi. THe last refuge of someone desperately trying to avoid addressing an argument they have no answer for.

Didn't you laughably try to refer to "reading comprehension," hypocrite idiot?

The demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

Your hiding your head in the sand is noted.

Meanwhile, do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

Your ridiculous cowardice is noted, chicken-shit.

YOur cowardly refusal to answer a serious on topic question is noted.

This difference between our accusations, is that mine is based on your actual behavior, while your is based on your flawed and self serving assumptions about my behavior and reasons.

You are judged by your oft-repeated words, coward. If you don't like what they reveal then choose them more carefully.

There was no content in that post of yours, other than you are a jerk and you disagree with me.

We both know that.

We also both know that YOU are the coward who is afraid to answer my question.

Do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?[

Do you think that once the lefties get their defacto one party state, due to a plurality of minorities, that the anti-white discrimination that we see, such as caused by Disparate Impact Theory, will DECREASE, or INCREASE?

And how do you think whites will react to being ever increasingly discriminated against, with no political or legal chance of EVERY having their grievances heard?

You take your paranoia as a given.

You disagreed with my claim that the demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

False premise, coward.

...the process of this nation being torn apart?

FALSE PREMISE, coward.

That is your opinion.

If you were morally brave, you would not find my disagreement so threatening that you need to insult me when expressing your disagreement.

Except that lefties like you have been gloating for years about the coming demographic shift and how it would permanently marginalize the GOP, no matter what we do.

If what we do is irrelevant to the process of being marginalized, than only a fucking asshole would add insult to injury by blaming the marginalization on a misrepresentation of our actions.

This is about you fuckers importing the Third World into this nation and changing it into something where the traditional values and politics that made this nation great are no longer a viable product.

I was just pointing out that the system of control that the dems have built is not dependent on any actions of the GOP, ie "we".

Grammar Nazi. THe last refuge of someone desperately trying to avoid addressing an argument they have no answer for.

IN the post where I referenced that, I answered your previous post, and THEN pointed out that your confusion was pathetic.

On the other hand you focused on a pronoun issue to AVOID substantive response.

It is not credible that you do not grasp the difference, liar.

My point stands.

Meanwhile, do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

This difference between our accusations, is that mine is based on your actual behavior, while your is based on your flawed and self serving assumptions about my behavior and reasons.

You are judged by your oft-repeated words, coward. If you don't like what they reveal then choose them more carefully.

There was no content in that post of yours, other than you are a jerk and you disagree with me.

We both know that.

Do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?[

Ask a question that's not based on your chicken-shit false premise if you really are desperate for more of an answer, fool.

IN the post where I referenced that, I answered your previous post, and THEN pointed out that your confusion was pathetic.

My point stands.

Who is "we"?

My point stands.

Who is "we"?

Reminds me of a joke

Lone Ranger, "Tonto, there are a 500 Cheyenne to the North, 100 Apache to the West, 50 Commanche to the South, and 500 Sioux to the East, what should we do?"

Tonto, "What do you mean by 'we" white man?"

We both know that.

Ask a question that's not based on your chicken-shit false premise if you really are desperate for more of an answer, fool.

Your insults are not making your case. They just make you look like a liberal.

But unlike a true liberal, you don't have a pack of brainless morons to parrot your filler, and thus provide the illusion of credibility.

Anyhooo,

Do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

My point stands.

Who is "we"?

It should be clear that in this post we stands for the GOP as a whole.

I'm not sure what point you think you are making.

If you are disagreeing with my point, get to the part where you explain your disagreement.

As I told you several posts ago.

And stop playing delaying games.

We both know that.

But unlike a true liberal, you don't have a pack of brainless morons to parrot your filler, and thus provide the illusion of credibility.

Anyhooo,

Do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

False premise spam

We both know that.

Anyhooo,

False premise spam

Are you denying that Disparate Impact Theory requires anti-white discrimination?

I find THAT hard to believe. You seem too intelligent to be making THAT argument.

Are you focusing on the fact that we are not quite at Majority Minority yet? Or do you imagine that in the near future SOMETHING will change and minorities will stop voting in blocs.

Race-obsessed, chicken-shit freak ^^^^^^

That didn't answer my question or clear up what you meant.

This thread is a racial thread. Which YOU chose to come to and fill up with your vague and rude posts.

As my views on this are the one that that mob considers worthy of attack, my stance is the one that requires Moral Courage.

That didn't answer my question or clear up what you meant.

This thread is a racial thread. Which YOU chose to come to and fill up with your vague and rude posts.

As my views on this are the one that that mob considers worthy of attack, my stance is the one that requires Moral Courage.

Paranoid, irrational, ignorant bullshit requires no courage, fool. All you've done here is squeal like a frightened little girl over your imagined boogeyman, despite being faced with facts that refute your entirely unsupported claims.

laughs in illegal.jpg

Forum List

Back