Funny Question:If You Were In A Front Row Hillary Rally,And Hillary Wanted To Hold Your Baby?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:frown: :wtf: :omg: By now we have all seen Trump taking that baby all decked out in USA colors to the podium and kissing him{assuming it was male}
:muahaha:
But can you imagine if it was you within the first few rows, holding your adorable one year old child, and Hillary asked if she could take your precious little son/daughter back to the stage and kiss him/her ten times?
:hellno:

#1 I don't go to rallies

#2 my youngest grandbaby is 15 1/2.
(and at that age, he'd run from a woman her age trying to kiss him)

If I was at a Hillary rally, it would be because my dead body had been dragged there and placed in a seat. I'd like to think that if my adorable one year old child had been brought there, along with my body, he'd slap Hillary's face. Then he would let out the kind of scream that only outraged one year olds can.

:frown: :wtf: :omg: By now we have all seen Trump taking that baby all decked out in USA colors to the podium and kissing him{assuming it was male}
But can you imagine if it was you within the first few rows, holding your adorable one year old child, and Hillary asked if she could take your precious little son/daughter back to the stage and kiss him/her ten times?
Well Rexx Taylor my "baby" is Freedmens Town www.freedmenstown.com
The historic project that took 20 years of my life I could have used to raise a child, instead of raising adult children in a Democratic district destroyed by corporate politics and govt abuse of taxpayer money.

I'd Love to hand this baby over to Obama, Clinton, Trump or Sanders.
Anyone who could do a better job building a campus out of
What's left of national history and a landmark of the civil rights era, military WWII history, and Freed Slave churches burned down while Democrats looked the other way and gave millions in city and federal dollars to developers backing their bids for office instead of preserving American history and rights of citizens to restoration plans. WWW.campusplan.org

My question is the opposite: if I ask to hand this baby to Clinton
and the Democrats, would they run the other way? What about Trump and Republicans who complain about exploiting black votes?

Will they only embrace this baby if the media shoves it in their face in public? I'd love to find the real parents ready to adopt and take this off my hands! Any takers, I'm happy to hand over and run away myself!

Last edited:
#1 I don't go to rallies

Not all rallies anyways...

KKK.jpg

My kid is long grown up, but for the sake of reaction to such a request, my answer to her would likely be:

Well, first I'm going to need you to explain to me who dragged me, kicking and screaming, to the Hillary rally, and where they got the wild horses to do it with.

I wouldn't allow any child or mine anywhere near her mouth, her nose, her arm pits, or her crotch. That woman's got Phase III cooties.

You have Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner infested with STD's, AIDS and God knows what sexually transmitted vermin infecting Hillary and Huma, then Hillary and Huma hump each other, so God no I wouldn't let her anywhere near a baby.

Kind of a problematic premise. I would never be at a Hillary rally, so it would never be a question. By the same token, any lobotomy patient who IS at a Hillary rally, by definition, LIKES the old skank, and therefore would be thrilled to have her hold the baby and breathe old-skank halitosis all over him/her.

Tell you what. If I ever sustain a near-fatal brain injury and thus become a liberal, we'll revisit the question. ;)

Ye gods. It's bad enough have to listen to that shriveled virago haranguing me from the radio every time I get in the car. I can't even fathom letting her do it in person.

Absolutely not let her anywhere close to a one year old baby. Hillary would probably figure he would be a perfect candidate for abortion since she favors very very late term abortion. No child under ten or twelve should be allowed within her reach.

Forum List

Back