Yeah, Pollsters Were Wrong - MAGA Pollsters!

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
On of the funnier clownings MAGA received on election night - and there were a lot of them - was this Red Wave that was supposed to sweep out everything before it. People believed this because of a flood of MAGA polls in the last days of the campaign.

Turns out, they weren’t just wrong. They were spectacularly wrong.

Read the link. It’s jaw-dropping.

On of the funnier clownings MAGA received on election night - and there were a lot of them - was this Red Wave that was supposed to sweep out everything before it. People believed this because of a flood of MAGA polls in the last days of the campaign.

There is some discussion that Republicans faked the polls to encourage MAGA Voter enthusiasm.

Trafalgar has always used a methodology that assumes polls are always biased against Republicans so they add points to every Republican candidate

Lets see Biden buys votes with the student loan forgiveness,how could anyone be wrong?

I don’t remember any polls that said a red wave was coming.

I think some people thought it would happen despite polls because the economy is so bad. But ballot stuffing keeps Dems in power. I’ve said it before, we live in a Banana Republic now. You can’t vote your way out of tyranny.

Forum List

Back