Yeah Brandon! Gas Down 3 Cents Last 2 Weeks

Brandon saved the poor!

CAMARILLO, Calif. (CBS13/AP) — The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline fell 3 cents over past two weeks, to $3.46 per gallon.

It was the first decline in gas prices in 14 weeks, Lundberg said. The average price at the pump is $1.24 higher than it was one year ago.
That's cali for you. It was $3.46 a gallon two weeks ago where I live and it's down to $3.18 today.

So when did we start believing what Trump says? I thought all Trump did was lie and now you want to hold him up as an authority on the virus?
He obviously got the estimates from his advisors...plus the estimated probable deaths with or without mitigation were all being reported at the time....

I didn't believe him at the time he said it, because I thought he was just trying to make the possible 100,000 to 200k deaths seem trivial compared to what it could be...

Gas will fall until March where it will begin to rise and by the end of summer the prices will be terrible again. Maybe then Biden will release a day's reserves and keep the prices in check.
Weren't there 5 or 6 or so other countries that released some of their country's reserves in unison with him?

He obviously got the estimates from his advisors...plus the estimated probable deaths with or without mitigation were all being reported at the time....

I didn't believe him at the time he said it, because I thought he was just trying to make the possible 100,000 to 200k deaths seem trivial compared to what it could be...
So he is a liar and you don't believe him, yet when the liar claims he spoke with advisors or your think he consulted with advisors, then he obviously isn't lying? That is confusing. It seems to me the left doesn't believe a word he says unless it fits with a point they are trying to make and then we need to believe Trump?

Weren't there 5 or 6 or so other countries that released some of their country's reserves in unison with him?
They could have, didn't make an impact at all on pricing and they say it could be weeks before we see a change in prices because of it. Dumb idea, the reserves being released was just for show, no real impact, why other countries felt the need to release is interesting but it does not effect our gas prices, does it?

Like I stated the prices for oil will drop, and in the spring the prices will rise. That seems to be the case almost every year that I can remember, the only time it did not was in 2020.

Brandon saved the poor!

CAMARILLO, Calif. (CBS13/AP) — The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline fell 3 cents over past two weeks, to $3.46 per gallon.

It was the first decline in gas prices in 14 weeks, Lundberg said. The average price at the pump is $1.24 higher than it was one year ago.
Thank you Brandon!
Well done.

Owning the MAGA morons again!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So he is a liar and you don't believe him, yet when the liar claims he spoke with advisors or your think he consulted with advisors, then he obviously isn't lying? That is confusing. It seems to me the left doesn't believe a word he says unless it fits with a point they are trying to make and then we need to believe Trump?
Who cares papa?

It was said.

And it is not necessary to believe or not believe Trump, we had institutions like John Hopkins also reporting the estimates from their models....and we have through a year and more of actual mortality rates of those infected....

This thread is about gas prices. My comment is simply common sense analysis of why I think gas prices will drop a little, instead of continuing to rise....

And simply, my summary is....supply is going to increase vs demand. Prices will fall.

Nah, speculators and insiders will determine prices, as always.

Who cares papa?

It was said.

And it is not necessary to believe or not believe Trump, we had institutions like John Hopkins also reporting the estimates from their models....and we have through a year and more of actual mortality rates of those infected....
I don’t care what your source is now, the fact you use Trump’s words when it is convenient to do so, then shoot him down as a liar when it also serves your needs. You like it both ways to serve a purpose, pretty dishonest of you. You are playing the game as well as Trump does.

I don’t care what your source is now, the fact you use Trump’s words when it is convenient to do so, then shoot him down as a liar when it also serves your needs. You like it both ways to serve a purpose, pretty dishonest of you. You are playing the game as well as Trump does.
I did NOT use his words when I posted my comment silly one!

YOU asked me about my 3 million number, so I responded to YOU....and answered YOU.

Grow up!

I did NOT use his words when I posted my comment silly one!

YOU asked me about my 3 million number, so I responded to YOU....and answered YOU.

Grow up!
Then don’t use a guy you hate to promote your point, you used Trump thinking it would hold sway, and you are wrong. Petty child that you are can’t admit what scheme you were up to. I think you realize you got caught hence the insults.

Biden's DOE secretary says the USA has no control over oil prices, then the Biden admin says THEY are responsible for the small drop in gas prices.

WHICH ONE IS IT???

Does the US government have the ability to affect fuel prices OR NOT?

This is the Potatohead Administration celebrating gas going down 3 cents.

1638885980707.png

Communist Biden supporters....which one is it??

Is Biden responsible for the MASSIVE SURGE in gas prices....and also the 3 cent drop last week?

OR.....does the admin have NO CONTROL OVER FUEL PRICES?

Forum List

Back