"Yea man... you are right I should wear a mask!!"

I enjoy threads like this. It's important to make sure sane people never lose sight of how delusional, hateful, and batshit crazy right wingers here are.
50 years in. The supposed leader of the free world. The elites picked the worst two Progs and cheated them in to show the voters up and tell us all who the real power is.

I enjoy threads like this. It's important to make sure sane people never lose sight of how delusional, hateful, and batshit crazy right wingers here are.
No you don't. All you leftist want is to shut anyone up that you don't agree with. Look at twitter, facebook, etc, banning conservatives by the millions, just because they're conservative. You'd probably have us all banned from here if you could make it happen. Thing is, conservatives don't play those Nazi games like you people do, so you got no fucking place what so ever to talk about delusional, crazy right wingers. You people are the rioting, violent, fascist, corrupt Nazis with the wet dream of one party rule.
That's it. Go ahead and get it all out of your system. After that, you can have a good cry. You'll feel better afterward.

No you don't. All you leftist want is to shut anyone up that you don't agree with. Look at twitter, facebook, etc, banning conservatives by the millions, just because they're conservative. You'd probably have us all banned from here if you could make it happen. Thing is, conservatives don't play those Nazi games like you people do, so you got no fucking place what so ever to talk about delusional, crazy right wingers. You people are the rioting, violent, fascist, corrupt Nazis with the wet dream of one party rule.
That's it. Go ahead and get it all out of your system. After that, you can have a good cry. You'll feel better afterward.

It won't be out of our system till the criminal dems are dealt with.

Yes. You do have that constipated look.

The deep state cheated him in because they knew he'd be nothing more than an figurehead idiot that would simply follow orders. The man has absolutely no damn clue what the hell he's doing. He only knows what others tell him to know. He gets his talking points and agenda off little cards his handlers hand him to read. He's a senile buffoon.
I agree 100% with you. But with the MSM totally supporting not only with positive, BIASED news, but they also donated $$ to Biden as the attached shows!View attachment 483826
True... but let's be very clear, when the "MSM" is referenced, we're not talking about anything "main stream," we're talking about the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and there is absolutely nothing main stream about it. It's as far left radical as far left radical can get. They are nothing more than the mouth piece piece for the Nazi demtrash party, and they will tell any lie or distortion needed to cover for their corrupt party of trash.
So what do you consider "main stream"? Tucker Carlson?

No because Tucker Carlson is a "COMMENTATOR"... not a news reporter or journalist... a COMMENTATOR. There are NO objective reporters or news organizations. There is bias in all news casts. Even local news.
When you have "news" organizations using terms for example with Trump.."anti-immigrant" policies... that is a subjective and even worst INCORRECT characteristic.
Geez. Trump is married to an "IMMIGRANT" who is a LEGAL immigrant. His grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and millions of people like me are either relatives of "LEGAL" immigrants or ARE "LEGAL" immigrants and we are grossly insulted because we or our relatives become Americans "LEGALLY", not sneaking across the border...i.e. ILLEGALLY.
But with the so-called mainstream media using adjectives about people like us as "anti-immigrant" that exemplifies the BIASED MSM. We,Trump,his grandmother, wife are all for "LEGAL" immigrants...i.e. people that WANT to become U.S. citizens giving up their homeland, learning english, taking courses, paying fees to become U.S. Legal Citizens.

Well then Einstein, give us your reasoning for why a guy that has been fully vaccinated would wear a mask on a goddamn zoom call?

He obviously wants to set an example, right? In doing so, he is sending out the message to the people already reluctant to be vaccined, that you'll still need to be masked. He should be encouraging those people that if you'll get the vaccine, you'll soon be able to lose the mask.
He's a dumbshit, and there's no other way to look at it.

Yes. You do have that constipated look.

Actually, you should be wary of the projectile vomit headed your way.

Nit picking, takes less time & research than looking at the issues.
It is the details that make up reality. Life is not based on "issues". Case in point the recent shooting of the knife-swinging teenager. What were the issues that caused her to attack? Details.
While the shooting of the teenager has yet again led to nationwide outrage, the reason behind the quarrel between Bryant and the other two girls has finally come to light and it will surely leave you shocked. Bryant and two other young women were arguing and fighting over a messy house and unmade bed before the altercation ended with the fatal police shooting of the Black teenager, the woman who cared for Ma'Khia in the foster home said on Thursday, April 22.
DETAILS little but bigger than "issues"!
A) the teen-ager was in the foster home...why?
B) The arguing and fighting over a messy house and unmade bed

DETAILS.... not issues!
But what does the MSM concentrate on? "BAD BLUE KILLS Teenager!"
And this is what the totally guilty MSM is guilty of...creating stories!

I say things. Derp. Fucking lefties cant admit Biden is a senile old fuck.

LOOK AT THIS DUMB FUCK PIECE OF SHIT.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Further proof that Biden is:
1) a puppet for others who are behind the scenes running our country.
2) Where is the "Stars and Stripes"? The others have some type of flag for their country.
Biden doesn't believe in representing the United States versus all the other world leaders who represent their country.
3) Biden is a new world order believer...not a America First as most Americans are.
4) Biden doesn't "follow the science"! He's sitting by himself in front of a camera at least 6 ft or more from anyone, he's been vaccinated,
SO WHY IS HE THE ONLY ONE WEARING A MASK?
View attachment 483823
Something jumped out besides anus heads mask??

Where is the Chinese flag behind him? There is no flag. Whoever dresses this fukterd in the morn does a 1st class shit job. My God...lol
Here is this ok?
View attachment 483848

Its amazing....every world leader except the former VP biden is not wearing a mask.

He is clearly the dumbest sack of shit we ever had that was called President.

tenor.gif

The deep state cheated him in because they knew he'd be nothing more than an figurehead idiot that would simply follow orders. The man has absolutely no damn clue what the hell he's doing. He only knows what others tell him to know. He gets his talking points and agenda off little cards his handlers hand him to read. He's a senile buffoon.
I agree 100% with you. But with the MSM totally supporting not only with positive, BIASED news, but they also donated $$ to Biden as the attached shows!View attachment 483826
True... but let's be very clear, when the "MSM" is referenced, we're not talking about anything "main stream," we're talking about the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and there is absolutely nothing main stream about it. It's as far left radical as far left radical can get. They are nothing more than the mouth piece piece for the Nazi demtrash party, and they will tell any lie or distortion needed to cover for their corrupt party of trash.
A lot of what a few of the Fox News TV shows do is to refute most of the Prog agendas. It is you who control the game. We all are supposed to be good stewards to what the forefathers fought for. We let radicals take control of the system. And lifetime politicians selling out their views to others that are not voters. And then convincing the voters to vote for them as their protectors. People being fired for the mildest comments is a sign that the nation is in peril. And you will not get any of this and that is what is disheartening.

A lot of what a few of the Fox News TV shows do is to refute most of the Prog agendas. It is you who control the game. We all are supposed to be good stewards to what the forefathers fought for. We let radicals take control of the system. And lifetime politicians selling out their views to others that are not voters. And then convincing the voters to vote for them as their protectors. People being fired for the mildest comments is a sign that the nation is in peril. And you will not get any of this and that is what is disheartening.

No, Fox spreads absurd propaganda, convincing week minded idiots that they are somehow under attack.

Forum List

Back