Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I flipped over to watch the one from last night but for some reason that Ingraham woman decided it better to just show it in the background with no sound while she led the usual partisan circus with her guests.

That woman has the personality of a rock. Just really annoying all the way around. So I turned the tv off and went to bed.

no

Seen one, you've seen them all.

I am happy that Tucker is no longer getting bumped for these spectacles.

Tired of winning already? I keep watching them to see if any idiot protesters manage to get inside. :04:

Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

Yep. I might have to record it though because we're going out tonight.

I flipped over to watch the one from last night but for some reason that Ingraham woman decided it better to just show it in the background with no sound while she led the usual partisan circus with her guests.

That woman has the personality of a rock. Just really annoying all the way around. So I turned the tv off and went to bed.
A-yup....Tucker and Gutfeld are the only really worthwhile programs on Fox.

Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Umma give it a miss. Fawning-down drunk hero-worship sycophancy makes me break out in "The Willies". And then I throw up a lot.

no

Seen one, you've seen them all.

I am happy that Tucker is no longer getting bumped for these spectacles.

Agreed. For some strange reason, Trump never seems to have anything of substance to talk about. He just speaks in superlatives and vague references, never anything specific.

Oh lookie! Here's some goober making precise references and trying to be specific. Let's see now, how many people can we count?

1...2...3...4...5...6...7... :21:

thumbnail_IMG_0930.jpg

Agreed. For some strange reason, Trump never seems to have anything of substance to talk about. He just speaks in superlatives and vague references, never anything specific.

It’s more like a stand up comedian act.

I might agree with you if Trump were actually funny, but it's more like a stream of consciousness bitch fest about who he feels wronged him recently.

It’s more like a stand up comedian act.

I might agree with you if Trump were actually funny, but it's more like a stream of consciousness bitch fest about who he feels wronged him recently.

I can only think of 5,651,889,821 better things to do that piss my time away watching an orange freak moan and groan about "people don't worship me enough". :puke:

She is the definition of Bad Breath

lauraingraham.jpg

A-yup....Tucker and Gutfeld are the only really worthwhile programs on Fox.

Not too enthusiastic about either. FOX Business news and the One America News network are far better. FOX News gets carried away with trying to be entertaining and if I wanted to watch a bunch of clowns yukking it up, I'd watch CNN or MSNBC.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

You're thinking of the Bernie rally. That's down the hall, second door on the left...

Fight breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over "Black Guns Matter" t-shirt

Black-Guns-Matter-Shirt.jpg

If you like nazi rallies you should check out Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the will. She was the one who staged hitlers nazi rallies. It was like an Olympics opening ceremony.

Whatever you do don't tell Hair trump ....

if he sees the marvelous pageantry of a german nazi rally he'll want to top it!

big run of banana cush, and blue diesel tonight in Colorado .

roooooooooooooolllllll another one just like the other one-

:abgg2q.jpg:

I think she's okay, personality-wise. But she has a bad voice! Grating. I won't watch the program. I wonder they didn't make her get a voice coach.

Of course, maybe they did!.....and this is the best result they could get.

Forum List

Back