Ya'll ready for another Trump rally?

Oh lookie! Here's some goober making precise references and trying to be specific. Let's see now, how many people can we count?

1...2...3...4...5...6...7... :21:

thumbnail_IMG_0930.jpg

Oh, dear. That really is kind of sad. I thought immediately of Jeb Bush saying, "Please clap."

I love the Trump rallies. He is so upbeat and entertaining. And he gets tens of thousands in the audience.

I SURE would like to see a Bloomberg rally...…………..oh, God, just give me a Bloomberg rally and I won't ask for anything else this election.

Oh lookie! Here's some goober making precise references and trying to be specific. Let's see now, how many people can we count?

1...2...3...4...5...6...7... :21:

thumbnail_IMG_0930.jpg

Oh, dear. That really is kind of sad. I thought immediately of Jeb Bush saying, "Please clap."

I love the Trump rallies. He is so upbeat and entertaining. And he gets tens of thousands in the audience.

I SURE would like to see a Bloomberg rally...…………..oh, God, just give me a Bloomberg rally and I won't ask for anything else this election.

A Bloomberg rally would be awesome! He'd actually pay you a thousand dollars to attend.

:21:

Pence is speaking now. The cheering and applause is deafening.

You are being redirected...

Looks like it's going to be on CSPAN too.

Last edited:
Tonight....Colorado Springs.

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

You're thinking of the Bernie rally. That's down the hall, second door on the left...

Fight breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over "Black Guns Matter" t-shirt

Black-Guns-Matter-Shirt.jpg

You do know Bernie's family were killed by Nazis, right?

"President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are hosting a “Keep America Great Rally” Thursday evening at the Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs.

Doors open to the general public 2:00 p.m. Thursday and the rally begins at 5:00 p.m. All times are local. Check back for live updates throughout the day and evening!"

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH: Sights and sounds from the festive crowd at the TRUMP RALLY in Colorado Springs

If you've seen one nazi rally, you've seen them all.

You're thinking of the Bernie rally. That's down the hall, second door on the left...

Fight breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over "Black Guns Matter" t-shirt

Black-Guns-Matter-Shirt.jpg

You do know Bernie's family were killed by Nazis, right?

They missed one.

Last rally I went to, a bunch of MLK marchers, in the name of "Passive Resistance", tried to murder their opponents. Which soured my milk on liberalism and democrats. Did I use the wrong adverbs spelling or grammar? That doesn't take away from my life experience.

I do not know which one I would be more excited about:

Trump Rally

Bernie Sanders winning the Nomination

Or

Catching a bad case of the Herps from a Serbian Hooker while in Manila...

Just can not decide which one would make me shit giggle but I am leaning to Manila, Herps and a Serbian Hooker...

Sorry Donald and Bernie...

( As Galt read this he wonder if I am being serious, and the answer is dead serious as cancer damn it! )

View attachment 307832

Colorado Governor is Democrat, so you might be correct it is Klan Country...

View attachment 307832

Colorado is a blue state: Obama in 2008 and 2012, Hillary in 2016. President Trump is going into the bellies of your beasts and ripping out their entrials from the inside out.

Let's see any of those puny weak Dems hold a rally in a large city of any Red state.
:laughing0301:

Trump just called 'our Republic' 'our Democracy' again.

I tell yas. President of a country and doesn't even know what form of government he presides over.

To repeat:...for like the gazillionth time: The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of 'a Democracy' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In 'a Democracy', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be 'a Direct Democracy', or 'a Representative Democracy.'

'A Republic', on the other hand, has a very different purpose and an entirely different form, or system, of government. Its purpose is to control The Majority strictly, as well as all others among the people, primarily to protect The Individual’s God-given, unalienable rights and therefore for the protection of the rights of The Minority, of all minorities, and the liberties of people in general.

The definition of a Republic is: a constitutionally limited government of the representative type, created by a written Constitution, adopted by the people and changeable (from its original meaning) by them only by its amendment, with its powers divided between three separate Branches: Executive, Legislative and Judicial. Here the term "the people" means, of course, the electorate.

Sorry, I know....details...who cares, right? But I just watched a full auditorium cheer for rule by ominpotent majority. And it's utterly repulsive. The Founders have to be rolling over in their graves by now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back