Xin-Wen

Beijing Joe will be devastated if his puppet master Xi passes away. ... :cool:

Hell...what's ChiCommTrump going to do? He owes them a ton of money...

hmmmm
"ChiCom Trump? You people really are 8n your own little world.

China has their spy network all thru the Demonrat Party
Beijing Joe? Who lives in their own little world?

FACT: Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits

ChiComTrump.

hmmmm

ChiComTrump.
There are hundreds of American companies doing business in china

Biden used his office as VP to enrich himself and his family

hmmmm

ChiComTrump.
Trump addressed his LEGAL business dealings abroad years ago, and just like he said "he was a business man", and he was utilizing the laws and rules like any other business man did legally. He also said if the nation doesn't want to do business abroad, and create rules that are used, then change it. Until then he was utilizing the rules, tax codes and loop holes offered up legally.

Biden is not a business man, and never has been, but somehow him and his family has multi-millions off of his government salary and health benefits ????? Biden needs to be audited big time.

hmmmm

ChiComTrump.
Trump addressed his LEGAL business dealings abroad years ago, and just like he said "he was a business man", and he was utilizing the laws and rules like any other business man did legally. He also said if the nation doesn't want to do business abroad, and create rules that are used, then change it. Until then he was utilizing the rules, tax codes and loop holes offered up legally.

Biden is not a business man, and never has been, but somehow him and his family has multi-millions off of his government salary and health benefits ????? Biden needs to be audited big time.
The Democrats will take Biden down soon enough and replace him with the most hated woman in America.

hmmmm

ChiComTrump.
There are hundreds of American companies doing business in china

Biden used his office as VP to enrich himself and his family
ChiComTrump owes millions to China. A lot of dirt gets disguised as “business”, especially in the real estate biz.

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. I've been expecting to see one here for the past two days (because I'm lazy). Anywoo...a couple of days ago, CCP leader Xi Jinping suffered an aneurism, and will be undergoing brain surgery anytime now. Given all the stuff everyone has been losing their shit over for months and months I would think this would be fodder for at least a lot of wild speculation of some sort. Depending on how the surgery goes, this could significantly affect the political circumstances of Asia and well beyond.

In other words, Joe better cash those checks quick while he still can.

I didn't know anything about this, thank you OP for posting. :thup:

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. I've been expecting to see one here for the past two days (because I'm lazy). Anywoo...a couple of days ago, CCP leader Xi Jinping suffered an aneurism, and will be undergoing brain surgery anytime now. Given all the stuff everyone has been losing their shit over for months and months I would think this would be fodder for at least a lot of wild speculation of some sort. Depending on how the surgery goes, this could significantly affect the political circumstances of Asia and well beyond.

Joe Biden's "connections" to china are made up crap.

I couldn't begin to to tell you what's gonna happen with Chinese politics though.
Right. No connections between Biden Inc. and China, nope nothing to see here. Yet I'm sure you lapped up every spoonful of the Russian Collusion fantasy.

Joe Biden's "connections" to china are made up crap.

I couldn't begin to to tell you what's gonna happen with Chinese politics though.
Right. No connections between Biden Inc. and China, nope nothing to see here. Yet I'm sure you lapped up every spoonful of the Russian Collusion fantasy.
When it all comes out, and it will, you will see just how right we were.

Forum List

Back