Xin-Wen

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. I've been expecting to see one here for the past two days (because I'm lazy). Anywoo...a couple of days ago, CCP leader Xi Jinping suffered an aneurism, and will be undergoing brain surgery anytime now. Given all the stuff everyone has been losing their shit over for months and months I would think this would be fodder for at least a lot of wild speculation of some sort. Depending on how the surgery goes, this could significantly affect the political circumstances of Asia and well beyond.

In other words, Joe better cash those checks quick while he still can.

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this yet. I've been expecting to see one here for the past two days (because I'm lazy). Anywoo...a couple of days ago, CCP leader Xi Jinping suffered an aneurism, and will be undergoing brain surgery anytime now. Given all the stuff everyone has been losing their shit over for months and months I would think this would be fodder for at least a lot of wild speculation of some sort. Depending on how the surgery goes, this could significantly affect the political circumstances of Asia and well beyond.

Would make no rash prediction on leadership in the Communist world of Asia, remembering all the people that had Lil Kim counted for dead and Lil Sister Kim preparing to take over.

Thats interesting

if Xi is replaced it may change much - or nothing at all depending on which faction wins the power struggle

Or he could recover

but other than that there is nothing to comment on at this time

Last edited:

Joe Biden's "connections" to china are made up crap.

I couldn't begin to to tell you what's gonna happen with Chinese politics though.

Joe Biden's "connections" to china are made up crap.

I couldn't begin to to tell you what's gonna happen with Chinese politics though.

LOL! What a marooooon!

Take your meds!

Wow! That's pretty serious, I think? My brother had a head injury a couple months ago--brain bleed, NICU for weeks. He still doesn't know his ass from his elbow, just got packed off to a nursing home/rehab center.

Thats interesting

if Xi is replaced it may change much - or nothing at all depending on which faction wins the power struggle

Or he could recover

I wouldn't expect a lot to change if he dies. China will still act in the interests of China and nothing else.

I wouldn't expect a lot to change if he dies. China will still act in the interests of China and nothing else.
True

but there are competing visions in china about what the best interests are

Thats interesting

Or he could recover

There is a group of relatively younger CCP drones who have been groomed since the 90s to potentially assume positions in the party's 6th or (if they skip the 6th) 7th generation of politpols. These are likely to be chosen from among the 'Shaanxi Gang.' Depending on how things go, the CCP's long term plans in this regard might need to be accelerated.

Forum List

Back