Xiden Admin, and Dem Traitors

struth

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2021
Breaking News.s...this is just amazing....Xiden's top advisor, John Kerry, caught on audio trading top secrets to IRAN...yes the leading state sponsor of terror....secrets about one of our oldest and closest allies in the Middle East, who Iran has routinely been attacking with their terrorist cells.

This is dangerous, and deadly....a bunch of traitors in this Admin...

" According to leaked audio revealed Sunday by The New York Times, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said Kerry told him that Israel attacked Iranian assets in Syria “at least 200 times.” Zarif added that he was surprised that Kerry would reveal that sensitive information to him, according to the audio. "

Wh

Breaking News.s...this is just amazing....Xiden's top advisor, John Kerry, caught on audio trading top secrets to IRAN...yes the leading state sponsor of terror....secrets about one of our oldest and closest allies in the Middle East, who Iran has routinely been attacking with their terrorist cells.

" According to leaked audio revealed Sunday by The New York Times, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said Kerry told him that Israel attacked Iranian assets in Syria “at least 200 times.” Zarif added that he was surprised that Kerry would reveal that sensitive information to him, according to the audio. "

Wh

Trump does it, you justify it, Biden does it, you attack him.

Oh, it's so old and so tiring to see partisans be so hypocritical.

Wh

Hmmm ... who in the Trump admin provided top secret info to Iran?

Wh

i am sorry what does trump have to do with this thread? and xiden didn’t do it Kerry did.

Wh

And...who gave all the money to Iran to develop their nukes? It wasn't Trump.

Wh

i am sorry what does trump have to do with this thread? and xiden didn’t do it Kerry did.

I wasn't talking about Trump. I was talking about YOU and people like YOU.

And when Kerry does something, he does it in Biden's name.

Wh

Kerry probably gave Iran the location and identities of Israeli spies

Wh

me? what do i have to do with kerry and the xiden admin giving the leading state sponsor of terror top secrets?

but you certainly brought up trump..who never did a thing like this

Wh

Kerry probably gave Iran the location and identities of Israeli spies
i wouldn’t be surprised

Wh

me? what do i have to do with kerry and the xiden admin giving the leading state sponsor of terror top secrets?

Well, I presume you have a vote.

As for Trump, Trump passed along information to the Russians when he was bombing an airfield, and the Russians passed this info on to those people who Trump was trying to attack.

For example.

I bet you didn't give a shit then. I bet you can find a million excuses for why Trump wasn't a traitor.

Also this one:

" President Donald Trump discussed classified information provided by a U.S. ally regarding a planned Islamic State operation during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, providing sufficient details that could be used by the Russians to deduce the identity of the ally and the manner in which it was collected, according to current and former government officials. "

Wh

As for Trump, Trump passed along information to the Russians when he was bombing an airfield, and the Russians passed this info on to those people who Trump was trying to attack.

For example.

I bet you didn't give a shit then. I bet you can find a million excuses for why Trump wasn't a traitor.

Also this one:

" President Donald Trump discussed classified information provided by a U.S. ally regarding a planned Islamic State operation during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, providing sufficient details that could be used by the Russians to deduce the identity of the ally and the manner in which it was collected, according to current and former government officials. "
haha yes trump admin’s goal was to destroy an airfield not kill...that was the point of the warning

and yes! haha the trump admin shared intel to a target of ISIS to save lives and did!

haha what does that have to do with kerry giving top secret intel to the leading state sponsor of terror? you think this was done to save lives!? haha

Wh

For example.

Also this one:

haha yes trump admin’s goal was to destroy an airfield not kill...that was the point of the warning

and yes! haha the trump admin shared intel to a target of ISIS to save lives and did!

haha what does that have to do with kerry giving top secret intel to the leading state sponsor of terror? you think this was done to save lives!? haha

Well, you can give your excuses, they can give their excuses.

It's the same thing.

The difference is when Biden does it, the Republican hacks all go crazy accusing him of treason.
When Trump does it, the Democrat hacks all go crazy accusing him of treason.

Do you not see the problem here?

Forum List

Back