Hezbollah And Hussein

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What a great mistake it was to have elected the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, to the presidency. An unaccomplished ingrate with questionable connections to Islam, the ramifications of which are echoing today.

1. For specificity, consider this question, which none of the trained followers ever answer:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....unless he felt it imperative that radical Islam have nuclear weapons.

2. Iran and Hezbollah are synonymous, and Hussein obstructed justice by forbidding the government from preventing Hezbollah's selling $billion of cocaine in the US.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4][5] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[6] The Obama administration halted Project Cassandra as it was approaching the upper echelons of Hezbollah's conspiracy in order to seal a nuclear deal with Iran, even though Hezbollah was still funneling cocaine into America.[7]

Josh Meyer wrote an investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

3. Hussein's relationship with rabid Islamists include his hagiograpic speech on behalf of Rashid Khalidi

"The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape
Why is the Los Angeles Times sitting on a videotape of the 2003 farewell bash in Chicago at which Barack Obama lavished praise on the guest of honor, Rashid Khalidi — former mouthpiece for master terrorist Yasser Arafat?"

Who are the eternal targets of Islamists.

Jews.

What is the only country that Obama sent paid apparatchiks to target and destabilize?

“Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu” Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

“During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups. The Obama administration detested Netanyahu due to his refusal to cave into Palestinian demands, a group that even refused to recognize the existence of Israel.”
Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples
1596638558022.png

5. And Hussein's party continues to follow his lead.

"Democrats Gutted Anti-Hezbollah Legislation Days Before Attack on Israel
Efforts to slash U.S. funding to Iranian terror group blocked by House Dems
Just days before the Iranian-funded terror group Hezbollah waged a terrorist attack on Israel’s northern border, congressional Democrats gutted legislation that would have halted U.S. funding to the Lebanese military, which is almost entirely controlled by the terror group."

Does Obama hate Jews and Israel?

Does he work tirelessly to support radical Islam?

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited:
What a great mistake it was to have elected the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, to the presidency. An unaccomplished ingrate with questionable connections to Islam, the ramifications of which are echoing today.

1. For specificity, consider this question, which none of the trained followers ever answer:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....unless he felt it imperative that radical Islam have nuclear weapons.

2. Iran and Hezbollah are synonymous, and Hussein obstructed justice by forbidding the government from preventing Hezbollah's selling $billion of cocaine in the US.
Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1] Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4][5] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[6] The Obama administration halted Project Cassandra as it was approaching the upper echelons of Hezbollah's conspiracy in order to seal a nuclear deal with Iran, even though Hezbollah was still funneling cocaine into America.[7]

Josh Meyer wrote an investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project.[2]
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

3. Hussein's relationship with rabid Islamists include his hagiograpic speech on behalf of Rashid Khalidi

"The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape
Why is the Los Angeles Times sitting on a videotape of the 2003 farewell bash in Chicago at which Barack Obama lavished praise on the guest of honor, Rashid Khalidi — former mouthpiece for master terrorist Yasser Arafat?"

Who are the eternal targets of Islamists.

Jews.

What is the only country that Obama sent paid apparatchiks to target and destabilize?

“Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu” Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

“During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups. The Obama administration detested Netanyahu due to his refusal to cave into Palestinian demands, a group that even refused to recognize the existence of Israel.”
Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples
View attachment 371463

5. And Hussein's party continues to follow his lead.

"Democrats Gutted Anti-Hezbollah Legislation Days Before Attack on Israel
Efforts to slash U.S. funding to Iranian terror group blocked by House Dems
Just days before the Iranian-funded terror group Hezbollah waged a terrorist attack on Israel’s northern border, congressional Democrats gutted legislation that would have halted U.S. funding to the Lebanese military, which is almost entirely controlled by the terror group."

Does Obama hate Jews and Israel?

Does he work tirelessly to support radical Islam?

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
Sherlock Holmes.

The Hussein was the de facto President of ISIS. He shared their goals, such as overthrowing moderate and secular governments: Libya, Egypt, and Syria. He pushed for “regime change” in these countries that never attacked us and posed no threat. This disastrous policy led to the downfall of Libya and turned it into a shit hole ran by Sunni terrorists, a failed attempt to overthrow the Egyptian government, and of course the prolonged civil war in Syria which led to ISIS taking over a huge portion of the Middle East and sending millions of third world Muslim refugees to Europe and America.

Luckily America came to its senses and voted in President Trump, and he crushed ISIS and refused to support more regime change wars and destabilization in the Middle East, while establishing a strict ban on immigration from these Islamic shit hole countries. The results have been tremendous.

Q-Anon has truly invaded America's mainstream and has now flooded us with unfounded conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality... It's truly sad to see how so many have deluded themselves.

This is Beruit's primary port before Hezbollah and Obama Bin Lying.
1596644359638.png

And this is Beruit's primary port after Hezbollah and Obama Bin Lying.

1596644390387.png

Not only does Lebanon not have electricity and they have been living in the stone age directly because of Hezbollah, their largest grain warehouse was destroyed and now the country not only has their biggest port completely destroyed, they will be facing famine as they only have 1 month of food reserve for a nation of 6 million people.

Thanks Obama

Last edited:
Q-Anon has truly invaded America's mainstream and has now flooded us with unfounded conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality... It's truly sad to see how so many have deluded themselves.

I post things that I know to be true, to fill in what the Leftist schools and media won't tell you.

At no time do I deny any the right to respond on the other side, as I am more than able to support what I post.

But all I get from the government school grads are posts like your, vapid, flimsy, insubstantial 'is not' or 'sez you' or 'I hate you.'

Find anything in my post that isn't true and correct.

Or take Coulter's warning:
"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

Americans loved Obama and would have elected him for a third term if we could have.

Your Neo-Spanish Inquisition gas lighting is a joke.

Americans loved Obama and would have elected him for a third term if we could have.

Your Neo-Spanish Inquisition gas lighting is a joke.

It appears I've insulted your religion, and the one you called god, Jesus, and the messiah.

My problem is that I am cursed with the ability to tell only the truth.

We can check that: was there anything in the post that so insulted you, that wasn't 100% true, accurate, and correct?
You didn't claim such, but if there is.....please communicate same.

If not, well, then "All the Americans who love Obama" must truly be fools.
Wouldn't you agree?

I suspect that this post will be greeted with silence on your part.

All the Americans who love Obama" must truly be fools.
Wouldn't you agree?

Of course not you silly goose.

The only fools are the ones who believed you when you said " My problem is that I am cursed with the ability to tell only the truth."

All the Americans who love Obama" must truly be fools.
Wouldn't you agree?

Of course not you silly goose.

The only fools are the ones who believed you when you said " My problem is that I am cursed with the ability to tell only the truth."

"The only fools are the ones who believed you when you said " My problem is that I am cursed with the ability to tell only the truth."

But you proved it by dodging this:

We can check that: was there anything in the post that so insulted you, that wasn't 100% true, accurate, and correct?
You didn't claim such, but if there is.....please communicate same.

Five items in the post......and based on your lack of response.....all true.

There is so much evidence that leads to one and only one conclusion: Obama is Muslim.
I'm certain that demanding you believe otherwise was not difficult.

Just for argument’s sake, let’s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslim….who might want to help him to…..advance?

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill
Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Have an answer to that?

I'm sure you don't. Your sort are always thrilled to be used by the party.

Forum List

Back