John Kerry Facing Calls To Resign & Be Prosecuted

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
John Kerry, the U.S. special envoy for climate change, is facing calls for his resignation from Republican lawmakers and pundits, for reportedly discussing Israeli military operations with Iran’s foreign minister when he served as then-President Obama’s secretary of State.

The reports come from leaked tapes of a conversation in March between Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, and an economist named Saeed Leylaz, an ally, was not meant for publication, as the foreign minister can repeatedly be heard saying on the audio. A copy was leaked to the London-based Persian news channel Iran International, which first reported on the recording and shared it with The New York Times. Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said.

Republican blowback is running the gamut from calling for Kerry to leave his position as the top official addressing climate change to calling for an investigation and his prosecution. Biden administration officials are dismissing the allegations, saying the information Kerry allegedly shared was widely known at the time.

If so, why would Zarif have been "astonished: at the revelation from Kerry. On Twitter, Kerry denied the report saying: " I can tell you that this story and these allegations are unequivocally false. This never happened - either when I was Secretary of State or since." The audio begs to differ.

Among Republicans calling for Kerry's resignation are Florida Senator Rick Scott, Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan, ex-UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, and Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), a member of the House Armed Services Committee, who called for Kerry to be prosecuted, and said “This is a criminal act and John Kerry must be immediately investigated and PROSECUTED. President Biden must immediately remove John Kerry from any government or advisory position,”

Scott said >>>

1619640402804.png

John Kerry, the U.S. special envoy for climate change, is facing calls for his resignation from Republican lawmakers and pundits, for reportedly discussing Israeli military operations with Iran’s foreign minister when he served as then-President Obama’s secretary of State.

The reports come from leaked tapes of a conversation in March between Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, and an economist named Saeed Leylaz, an ally, was not meant for publication, as the foreign minister can repeatedly be heard saying on the audio. A copy was leaked to the London-based Persian news channel Iran International, which first reported on the recording and shared it with The New York Times. Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said.

Republican blowback is running the gamut from calling for Kerry to leave his position as the top official addressing climate change to calling for an investigation and his prosecution. Biden administration officials are dismissing the allegations, saying the information Kerry allegedly shared was widely known at the time.

If so, why would Zarif have been "astonished: at the revelation from Kerry. On Twitter, Kerry denied the report saying: " I can tell you that this story and these allegations are unequivocally false. This never happened - either when I was Secretary of State or since." The audio begs to differ.

Among Republicans calling for Kerry's resignation are Florida Senator Rick Scott, Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan, ex-UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, and Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), a member of the House Armed Services Committee, who called for Kerry to be prosecuted, and said “This is a criminal act and John Kerry must be immediately investigated and PROSECUTED. President Biden must immediately remove John Kerry from any government or advisory position,”

Scott said >>>

View attachment 484924

John Kerry will never resign, be fired or be prosecuted on this.

The Democrats will insist the source of the leak was impure and any information was fruit from the poisoned tree.

Scott said >>>

View attachment 484924

I'm thinking john should be more worried about mossad giving him a little visit

Has anyone listened to the "leaked," audio? Who has? Have these critics? How about the reporters of this article? It would be nice if they just linked us to the audio so we could make our own minds up.

as per the article;
". . .State Department spokesperson Ned Price would not comment on the contents of the reportedly leaked audio but appeared to dismiss that the Iranian foreign minister’s astonishment was genuine. "

Scott said >>>

View attachment 484924

Anybody got a link to the "leaked" audio recording itself? All I have heard is the video of the Iranian guy saying it.

Where is the tape?
I dunno. I haven't heard it or listened to a transcript. But I don't really find it "astonishing" that Kerry in his role of negotiating with Iran would discuss what military operations Israel took against Iran. I mean, I'm pretty sure Iran is not blind about it. And the point was we wanted Iran to stop attacking other countries and not have a nuke. So I think it's just another neocon hit piece suggesting that forever war is the way to go.

Fact #1: We all know that the Iranians constantly lie.
Fact #2: We all know that the Dimm's constantly lie.

So it's a Rogue's Gallery of liars on both sides!
Therefore, any future negotiations are highly suspect.

So I say, let Israel sort it all out and take whatever action they deem necessary for the survival of their Country.

Scott said >>>

View attachment 484924

Anybody got a link to the "leaked" audio recording itself? All I have heard is the video of the Iranian guy saying it.
from what I understand thats it,, there isnt one of kerry himself,,

but beings that kerry is a good friend of iran and has worked behind closed doors (possibly illegally) he claims they are good people we can only assume its true,,

Forum List

Back