X is worth 71% less now than when Musk bought it.

Elon is a genius. He bought Twitter for an inflated price and worked hard to sink the value. GENIUS!
Elon is a genius .. who refused to allow vendors to blackmail him with advertising dollars to bend to their will. He gave them a big "fuck you" and even if he loses $44 billion dollars .. that closes down one of the most widely used social media platforms and he'll move on with the other zillion dollars of wealth he has. He's opened up new channels that were closed by the tech giants and influenced the 2020 elections .. so .. $44 billion was well spent going into the 2024 election with more voices in the choir.

Easy come, Easy go. I kind of doubt Musk is going to have trouble keeping enough money to buy a sack of flour.
He made it clear a few days ago that if advertisers tried to hold him hostage over money, they could go EFF themselves. When the interviewer pressed him on the company possibly failing he said if it died as a result of boycotts, he'd let the planet be the judge of who was right or wrong. Money, he has. I respect the idea that he'd allow that behemoth of social media to burn to the ground rather than be held to the whims of some scummy bunch of Leftists. Either way, it won't be around to be used as it was prior to his purchase. ;)

Elon is a genius .. who refused to allow vendors to blackmail him with advertising dollars to bend to their will. He gave them a big "fuck you" and even if he loses $44 billion dollars .. that closes down one of the most widely used social media platforms and he'll move on with the other zillion dollars of wealth he has. He's opened up new channels that were closed by the tech giants and influenced the 2020 elections .. so .. $44 billion was well spent going into the 2024 election with more voices in the choir.

Good points. It was a cess pool of deviants, gimps, kiddie raper advocates, and commies, and now they have one less play pen.

Elon is a genius. He bought Twitter for an inflated price and worked hard to sink the value. GENIUS!
Mr. Musk bought Twitter to even a score expropriated by the party of hate the Democrats have created. He is a selfless man who made a difference in America, and he knew he would not personally benefit from his decision. He doesn't take sides, but he does what he can to make sides equal. That's because he believes all men are created equal. the Democrats are hell bent to turn America into a Communist Hellhole. Using the beautiful people from Hollywood as their spokesmen and spokeswomen, they've created quite a mess. The real men in Hollywood stand up to the bullies and fight the pantiwaists back. :heehee:

Worse yet, the Left can’t help their reflexive hatred of a successful man from Africa who is not a politician selling out his country

You righties crack me up. You hover over every movie opening you think is woke hoping it underperforms and now you want me to believe Twitter’s value has no meaning to you? lol. Elon went maga and lost $40B. Bwahahahaha. Anyone thinking he has a secret plan has not been paying attention to him claim advertisers are about to put them out of business.

You righties crack me up. You hover over every movie opening you think is woke hoping it underperforms and now you want me to believe Twitter’s value has no meaning to you? lol. Elon went maga and lost $40B. Bwahahahaha. Anyone thinking he has a secret plan has not been paying attention to him claim advertisers are about to put them out of business.
So it's really "go MAGA,go broke" huh?

Forum List

Back