Dave Chappelle on Trans

Trans people make him feel disappointed in meeting Jim Carrey, hmmmm.
No, that’s not even close to what he said. His disappointment meeting Jim Cary is the same experience he has when he meets a tranny. That is, being obligated to engage in make-believe for the benefit of another.

At least in Jim Carry’a case, it was just a phase which he always knew wasn’t real.

Yeah OP, that was pretty funny.

However, this is one of my favorite recent Dave Chappelle jokes, it's about white fragility...

Do you love and/or agree w/this one as well?

Last edited:
Yeah OP, that was pretty funny.

However, this is one of my favorite recent Dave Chappelle jokes, it's about white fragility...

Do you love and/or agree w/this one as well?

He claims blacks fought to free themselves, which is a lie. White men died fighting in the Civil War.

He also fails to mention the blacks sold into slavery where captured and sold by Africans.

So you agree w/Dave in this video, correct?
No. Floyd wasn’t murdered by the cops:

IMG_5366.png

He claims blacks fought to free themselves, which is a lie. White men died fighting in the Civil War.

He also fails to mention the blacks sold into slavery where captured and sold by Africans.
So you agree w/Chappelle or not?

Depending on your answer, you'll be negating your own thread.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

It’s such a liberal idea that you have to “agree” 100 percent with someone to like or appreciate them. That’s what liberals mean by “diversity”, everybody being an intellectual carbon-copy of each other.

So you agree w/Chappelle or not?

Depending on your answer, you'll be negating your own thread.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke
Do YOU agree with his stance on Transgenders?

Why would I have to agree with him on anything else? It is pointing out that even lefties like Chappelle are sick of trannies.

Do YOU agree with his stance on Transgenders?

Why would I have to agree with him on anything else? It is pointing out that even lefties like Chappelle are sick of trannies.
I agree that it's funny, and yes, there is some pretense in that whole thing, at least from my perspective.

Do I hate these people? No!

Can you say the same?

Forum List

Back