X is worth 71% less now than when Musk bought it.

Twitter/X has become a private company (no stock available to trade) and has gained in use and popularity since then. (More users per day than other social media platforms)

Elon also appears to be having a successful lawsuit against those that have defamed the platform with claims of racism and inequality. The advertisers have returned and are gaining revenues because of their advertising there.

So...
I'm not exactly sure why the OP is whining about a private company doing what they want...the OP cannot hold stock or lose any money on this PRIVATE COMPANY. He might not like the content but there's always TicTok, YouTube, & Meta(which has CP)

Twitter/X has become a private company (no stock available to trade) and has gained in use and popularity since then. (More users per day than other social media platforms)

Elon also appears to be having a successful lawsuit against those that have defamed the platform with claims of racism and inequality. The advertisers have returned and are gaining revenues because of their advertising there.

So...
I'm not exactly sure why the OP is whining about a private company doing what they want...the OP cannot hold stock or lose any money on this PRIVATE COMPANY. He might not like the content but there's always TicTok, YouTube, & Meta(which has CP)
Your last paragraph is why.

I'm not understanding...
The company is not losing money....it's profitable and content creators make more money there than on other platforms for their content. So...what's your problem with this platform? That it's more popular than the others?
Some people want it to lose money. I could t care less

so he bought it to lose money? Did he need the tax write off?

He bought it so it would stop being a platform used by liberals to push their agenda and shadowbanning every conservative outlet that said something they didn't like.

A major "fuck you" to the liberal left.

The left hates Musk for the same reason they hate Trump. Too rich to be bought by their liberal donors to push their liberal causes.

I know right, how dare me want an adult discussion instead of stupid ass childish games
Is your "Hair Sniffer in Chief" who is senile your definition of an Adult? Is calling a voter a " Dog face pony soldier" adult behavior?

Is your "Hair Sniffer in Chief" who is senile your definition of an Adult? Is calling a voter a " Dog face pony soldier" adult behavior?

Nope, he is just about as bad as Trump, which is why I vote for neither while you worhsip one.

Thus the difference between us

Forum List

Back