WWI, WWII: The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed

This is a fascinating report on the hidden cause behind WWI and WWII. I am sure you will find the story to be quite revealing.. After finding this today - it made sense to me as I had prior been reading a great deal about the culprits behind WWI and WW II and this confirms much of those reports. I had been wondering if there was ever an investigation putting the puzzle - as it were - together. It appears it has been done. Have a look at this!

The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

The True Causes Of WWI — Who & Why
WORLD WAR ONE — CHAPTER 6
PACIFIC INSTITUTE

The heir to the Austria-Hungarian throne, Archduke Francis Ferdinand and his wife, were in Sarajevo on July 26, 1914. As they made their way through the crowded streets in an open carriage, shots rang out, and both of them were dead.

The people of Sarajevo were predominantly Serbians. Their religious conviction was that of Orthodox Christians. Since the year 1054, the Catholic church has been waging war against the Orthodox Christians. Fifty years prior to the assassination, the Croatians, who are Catholic, were becoming extremely vocal about their hatred for the Serbians, who were a rival of Rome and needed to be exterminated.

Pope Pius X, in his hatred of the Orthodox Christians, was continually inciting Emperor Francis Joseph of Austria-Hungary to ‘chastise the Serbians.’ After Sarajevo, on July 26, 1914, Baron Ritter, Bavarian representative at the Holy See, wrote to his government: “The Pope approves of Austria’s harsh treatment of Serbia. He has no great opinion of the armies of Russia and France in the event of a war with Germany. The Cardinal Secretary of State does not see when Austria could make war if she does not decide to do so now….” There, in true colours, is the Vicar of Christ [the pope], the gentle apostle of peace, the Holy Pontiff whom pious authors represent as having died of sorrow at seeing the outbreak of war. — Edmund Paris. The Vatican against Europe, The Wickliffe Press, p. 14.

One may say quite specifically that in 1914, the Roman Catholic Church started the series of hellish wars. It was then that the tribute of blood which she has always taken from the peoples began to swell into a veritable torrent. — Ibid, p. 48.

There is much more. Keep reading.

Hear hear!!!

Forum List

Back