WTF??? FBI finds human remains in search for Laundrie.....

Who gives a shit about his parents. They obstructed justice and covered for a murderer
Well, it is nice to know, after all these weeks of living life like nothing ever happened, they're finally grieving for SOMEONE, even if they didn't give a damn about the girl who was practically a daughter to them.

Now that is over...

Brian Laundrie had a fan club.
Extreme misogynist incels are pledging support for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito's missing boyfriend and person of interest in her murderer.

Extreme online subcultures are standing in support of Laundrie and speaking disparagingly of Petito.

As someone who cares about men's issue, I can assure everyone that very few MRAs hold such extreme views.

Nevertheless, Betty Broderick, Aileen Wurnos, and Clara Harris have wide support from MSM and Liberal women. Most comments on documentaries about these ladies excuse them and vilify their victims.

Laundrie was eaten by the Gators

A fitting ending
Of course he is guilty. It would have been fair if he served 30 years.

Clara Harris served 15 years.

Aileen Wurnos killed seven men and was executed, but several films such as Monster 2004 portrayed her as hero/victim.

Bette Broderick got life, but she killed two people.

PS. I am not denying that men commit 89% of murder and 94% of prisoners for murder are male. But >99% of men in USA 2021 are not murderers.

Last edited:
So...after dental records were done, yep. The skeleton remains ARE Laundrie. MY question is...how can a skull with no meat on it, or other parts of the skeleton, be nothing BUT bone after less than 2 months???

Something stinks. Pun intended.

So...after dental records were done, yep. The skeleton remains ARE Laundrie. MY question is...how can a skull with no meat on it, or other parts of the skeleton, be nothing BUT bone after less than 2 months???

Something stinks. Pun intended.
Bugs and animals. This is Florida

This is part of what disgusted me about him leaving her in the wilderness. I fitting end for this POS

The comings and goings of adult children who never left home are barely a blip on most every parents radar screen. Especially if the parents are busy with their own lives.

Families don't really talk much... usually 15 minutes a day...less if they have have lots of things going on outside the home. That's why the parents probably didn't know that there was anything really wrong when Brian came home and left and then when the news vans started showing up...they freaked out and called a lawyer who's going to tell them to not say a word to anyone about anything. I'm not saying that the parents did or didn't obstruct justice...but any and every lawyer is going to tell his clients to keep quiet and say nothing.

The comings and goings of adult children who never left home are barely a blip on most every parents radar screen. Especially if the parents are busy with their own lives.

Families don't really talk much... usually 15 minutes a day...less if they have have lots of things going on outside the home. That's why the parents probably didn't know that there was anything really wrong when Brian came home and left and then when the news vans started showing up...they freaked out and called a lawyer who's going to tell them to not say a word to anyone about anything. I'm not saying that the parents did or didn't obstruct justice...but any and every lawyer is going to tell his clients to keep quiet and say nothing.
Some of us WOULDNT be able to behave thr way he and his parents behaved. But then, WE would never be in that position. His "morality" is the root of everything that happened. Now GOD is judging him

Forum List

Back