WTF??? FBI finds human remains in search for Laundrie.....

...hopefully he is dead--because he probably would've gotten off on a murder charge ....hopefully his parents are suffering for their ''sins'''

tenor.gif

I am so sick of this case. It's as if hot blonde chicks don't disappear from truck stops every day. There are so many things far more important for the media to focus on, but we get endless updates about this?

I hope the fucker is dead and it was slow and painful.

View attachment 554487

I am so sick of this case. It's as if hot blonde chicks don't disappear from truck stops every day. There are so many things far more important for the media to focus on, but we get endless updates about this?

I hope the fucker is dead and it was slow and painful.

no, it's not an everyday thing ......this is a very unusual case...in many ways .....
--video of them being stopped by the cops
--he drives home alone--we know he did it --THEN, they [ parents/he] say nothing --to the authorities or Gabby's parents
--he goes missing, and the parents still have nothing to say = GUILT/etc
USUALLY, the husband boyfriend act stupid and talk .....they make up stories
examples:
Scott Peterson
Chris Watts
etc etc

My take on this IF its Laundrie.....

He had a temper. This last time was the last time and he wound up killing her. He goes home, confesses to mommy and daddy. They assist him in "escaping" because he does not want to spend his life in prison and wants to off himself. Mommy/Daddy understand but are saddened that sonnyboy lost his temper again and now want to do to himself what he did to his girlfriend. So they aid and abet him in accomplishing his goal but knowing he has to drum up the courage to do so. Then he lets them know in some means only known to them that the day is blah blah, hence them deciding to go to the exact place the remains have been found, all excited they were there to find some of his stuff but hiding the sorrow their little darlin did what he did.

So now mommy and daddy need to face some comeuppance for their part.

IF its him. Could be....might not be but a nice set up with him enjoying margueritas in mehico and its someone elses body that mommy and daddy helped acquire.

no, it's not an everyday thing ......this is a very unusual case...in many ways .....
--video of them being stopped by the cops
--he drives home alone--we know he did it --THEN, they [ parents/he] say nothing --to the authorities or Gabby's parents
--he goes missing, and the parents still have nothing to say = GUILT/etc
USUALLY, the husband boyfriend act stupid and talk .....they make up stories
examples:
Scott Peterson
Chris Watts
etc etc
There are long stories around every murder. The amount of murders that get this much attention are infinitesimal, and many of them are no less deserving. The way the media covers certain stories is the issue I have. The government is responsible for so many deaths and and making prosperous people poor that if the media was doing it's job the US gov't would crash harder than the USSR did.

yes...I'm surprised .....if it is him .....he thought he was Mr Tough abusing the little girl .....IMO, they would have had a tough go with getting a guilty verdict.......
He did the right thing

I think a conviction was pretty much set in stone
His actions sealed his fate

IDK. They found the remains in a part o fthe park that had been underwater the last time they searched it and it took a cadaver dog to locate the remains. I am wondering if a critter had feasted upon him at some point.

He did the right thing

I think a conviction was pretty much set in stone
His actions sealed his fate
..I would have voted guilty just from his actions ......but there is no proof he did it ....many cases have LOTS more proof and not guilty verdicts ..Casey Anthony is a perfect example

IDK. They found the remains in a part o fthe park that had been underwater the last time they searched it and it took a cadaver dog to locate the remains. I am wondering if a critter had feasted upon him at some point.
they usually do

...hopefully he is dead--because he probably would've gotten off on a murder charge ....hopefully his parents are suffering for their ''sins'''
A young couple was murdered. They were kissing and hugging and who knows if they ever made it to bed together. A little bit too cute for their own good, I don't know they did anything else wrong, but hey this is America you get the permission of the pimps and madams of the district and a marriage license in a court of law first before you do anything like that.

I've been watching too many Secrets Uncovered and Snapped, I guess. :p
No. Your scenario is very plausible and probably to an extent accurate. Whether, can be proven to criminal culpability is something else. Could happen, but wouldn't look for it.

Basically. Of coarse he killed himself, he's a coward.

Not necessarily cowardly at all.

If the man realized he was guilty as sin, and was going to go to the chair for this, why not save everyone the hassle and just commit harakiri in the desert? Saves the taxpayers the hassle of trying him, hiring lawyers, paying for the electricity to fry him, etc.

Forum List

Back