Jailed for miscarrying

This is a thread that should be in the History forum. Where we discuss the brutality of life in ancient times. But this is modern day Oklahoma.

Why do women put up with this shit ?
I think you should ask Islamic women first and you might get an idea. Thread closed.

This is a thread that should be in the History forum. Where we discuss the brutality of life in ancient times. But this is modern day Oklahoma.

Do you pay to read all these leftist shill articles or what? I could only read a fraction of it, following your link, before running smack into a paywall. Wait a sec, does that mean you didn't read the whole article either? Oopsy!

I think you should ask Islamic women first and you might get an idea. Thread closed.
We don't need to reference Islamic women to evaluate the behavior of the filthy misogynistic scumbags in Oklahoma. I have heard that some sect of Christianity is the dominant religion in that state. Christians can be lowlife shits, too, and they are proving this fact every day in the U.S.

We don't need to reference Islamic women to evaluate the behavior of the filthy misogynistic scumbags in Oklahoma. I have heard that some sect of Christianity is the dominant religion in that state. Christians can be lowlife shits, too, and they are proving this fact every day in the U.S.
Why not? Are they women? Are they being treated like shit? Hypocrite.

Do you pay to read all these leftist shill articles or what? I could only read a fraction of it, following your link, before running smack into a paywall. Wait a sec, does that mean you didn't read the whole article either? Oopsy!
Here is the article without paywall on Yahoo. Autopsy was in her favor, despite the State of Oklahoma. Would not be surprised if she wins her appeal.
Tommy Tainant, the OP of the thread asked why women here put up with this shit. Basically, it is because they are (like it or not/right or wrong) second class citizens in a republican male dominated state, so they have no choice in the matter of how the laws are implemented there. It is not like she stuck a coat hanger up there, and aborted. They apparently just chose to make an example of her, because they could. She probably does not live on the reservation, and they may not like that, either.

Well it will be an interesting case on a appeal....but the theory of the case, which apparently you don't know, is that due to her continued meth use, while knowingly being preganant, caused the miscarriage.

This woman, who knew she was carrying a child, and has a long long rap sheet of drug use, continued to use, which the State was able to prove at trial.

"
Under the law, a mother cannot be prosecuted for causing the death of their unborn child "unless the mother committed a crime" that caused its death.
In Oct. 2020, the Lawton Constitution reported that Poolaw was accused of causing her child to be stillborn on Jan. 4, 2020, due to her intravenous methamphetamine use.
An affidavit said the woman, who was 19 at the time, was taken to Comanche County Memorial Hospital after she reportedly gave birth at home, per the report. Poolaw later admitted to medical staff she had consumed meth and marijuana and tested positive for both.

The medical examiner's report listed the unborn child's cause of death as intrauterine fetal demise due to maternal meth use, the Constitution reported. A toxicology report on the fetus showed the brain and liver had tested positive for meth and amphetamine"

Most people, women and men, don't really want to put up with someone killing their unborn child due to their continued use of meth....not sure why you think it's ok.

Good one Tommy!
Many of them must understand that they're destroying anything good that their country ever stood for. This is an eyeopener for even the most jaded anti-abortionist among them.
America is in some very serious trouble if this turns out to be for real.

Forum List

Back