WRONG AGAIN: Rice touted Obama administration's 'success' in removing Syrian WMDs months before atta

Just another one of her lies. mIt is what we have come to expect from her
jebus christo, it was NOT a lie.... it was a mistake, the US and UN were wrong in believing Trump's lover Putin. but it was not a lie....

I am so sick of this utter bullcrap smear campaign coming from the pretentious holier than thou, right wing spawn of Satan liars...

YOU ARE LYING by saying she was Lying....

(yes, I have the Flu, running 102 fever and my patience has turned to nil)
Really now?
Read it and weep
The half-baked lies of Susan Rice
The Obama adviser’s record of deceit is catching up with her
Susan Rice lies will haunt liberals

That's what you get when you use preferences of gender and race instead of merit...

Facts seem to really fuck with Snowflakes.

Let me lay it out for you guys:

1) In January, Susan Rice said the Obama Admin had gotten Syria to "verifiably" remove all of its chemical weapons.

2) 2 days ago, Assad launched a chemical attack on Syrian citizens.

3) Conclusion: Susan Rice is full of shit.

Apparently, there are some kinks to work out of the verification process.
I enjoy it when your attempt at logic both destroys your own argument and makes you look like a fool...lol.
Yes, apparently there are some kinks to work out in the verification process because the entire world believes that the system had worked.
Now because the system didn't work, Susan Rice had some nefarious hand in it...lol.
Guy grow up.

Hmmm, wasn't Obama, Kerry and Susan Rice the ones that promoted "the system". Regarding Susan Rice specifically, Syria certainly wasn't her first lie nor her last.
Being that you have no evidence that Susan Rice lied about anything in Syria...shows your lack of truthfulness and exposes you as a liar.
Pres. Obama respected the system when he went before Congress as he should have done and trump neglected to do.

Maybe trump just did not want to explain to Congress why he had to warn putin and by extension, the Syrian military before Russia said he could launch the missiles.
It was smart to warn Russia. I guess you wanted us to kill Russians and start ww3?
It was smart, no one wants to piss off the supervisors...

1) In January, Susan Rice said the Obama Admin had gotten Syria to "verifiably" remove all of its chemical weapons.

I enjoy it when your attempt at logic both destroys your own argument and makes you look like a fool...lol.
Yes, apparently there are some kinks to work out in the verification process because the entire world believes that the system had worked.
Now because the system didn't work, Susan Rice had some nefarious hand in it...lol.
Guy grow up.
SHE verified the chemicals had been taken care of.

SHE lied

"Guy grow up"
There's this thing called a "Dictionary"...try figuring out what it is for and how to use it.
Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...sigh.

Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity.
Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity
Take your own advice

Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...
She put herself in this mess.

SHE verified

SHE gave her word

verified
Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
confirmed as to accuracy or truth by acceptable evidence, action, etc.

What is YOUR dictionary definition of 'verified'?
Your third attempt at logic...another dismal failure.
Exactly where did your rant and definition prove she was a liar???...lol.
Son just stop...

Susan Rice will join Holder and Barack "Prince of Preferences" Obama to be the evidence needed to ban preferences and quotas permanently.

Guy grow up.
SHE verified the chemicals had been taken care of.

SHE lied

"Guy grow up"
There's this thing called a "Dictionary"...try figuring out what it is for and how to use it.
Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...sigh.

Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity.
Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity
Take your own advice

Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...
She put herself in this mess.

SHE verified

SHE gave her word

verified
Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
confirmed as to accuracy or truth by acceptable evidence, action, etc.

What is YOUR dictionary definition of 'verified'?
Your third attempt at logic...another dismal failure.
Exactly where did your rant and definition prove she was a liar???...lol.
Son just stop...

It's obvious you refuse to see the truth about your gods, and goddesses.

Rice VERIFIED the entire stock of chemical weapons had been removed from Syria, as recently as this past January.

This, to anyone but an Obama acolyte, would be proof she lied about their removal.

Please continue your comedy routine.

Guy grow up.

Hmmm, wasn't Obama, Kerry and Susan Rice the ones that promoted "the system". Regarding Susan Rice specifically, Syria certainly wasn't her first lie nor her last.
Being that you have no evidence that Susan Rice lied about anything in Syria...shows your lack of truthfulness and exposes you as a liar.
Pres. Obama respected the system when he went before Congress as he should have done and trump neglected to do.

Maybe trump just did not want to explain to Congress why he had to warn putin and by extension, the Syrian military before Russia said he could launch the missiles.
It was smart to warn Russia. I guess you wanted us to kill Russians and start ww3?
Obama is out of office, try to keep up.

Guy grow up.

The russian's puppet is in office, try to keep up...

Russia removed them - supposedly. You can't blame Dr. Rice.

Dr. Rice? I'd be surprised if I heard she finished high school.

That's what you get when you use preferences of gender and race instead of merit...
It wasn't just those things that caused white trash to vote for trump...

No, it was the candidate the Democrats forced on their voters.
Thanks for admitting my post was correct, white trash did vote on those issues...

are you going to get anything right today?
If, like you, I had nothing factual to argue I might be inclined to post the silliness you have.

One more instance of arrogant liberals NOT knowing what the hell they are talking about, it's telling.

Thanks for admitting my post was correct, white trash did vote on those issues...

If, like you, I had nothing factual to argue I might be inclined to post the silliness you have.

The facts are there, they have been posted, and you ignore them.

How far will you lower yourself to cover for Rice, and the last administration?

So far, you've gone pretty low.

So your attempts only yield two logical conclusions:
1.You are too stupid to know what a lie is.
2.You are simply stupid.

The russian's puppet is in office, try to keep up...
Actually Obama was the puppet, he proved his weakness to Putin and he told Obama to kiss his ass. Liberals loved Putin up till then.

Sure they did. See that part where she says "verified"? Yeah, that one, that was her lying through her teeth.

No, that's you lying, being that you can't show any lies by Rice, and haven't even tried. None of the conservative liars here have shown any lies by Rice. They're all just lying like they've never lied before, because that's what they've been ordered to do. Such good little Stalinists. I especially like the racism some of 'em are tossing in, which is getting winked at by all the other conservatives.

Why? To make excuses for Trump's massive failure, of course. Obama didn't fail. Syria remained tamed under his watch. Syria then saw that Trump was a wimp. They tested him. He reacted. Now they're laughing at him, because his strike helped them. Russia will make good all their small losses and more, and Russia now has the excuse to defend Syria more actively. As a bonus for the Trump ISIS-lovers, US air operations against ISIS are now much more difficult, since there's no longer an airspace agreement with Russia.

And now Trump is backed into a corner. He can't escalate, because the Russians will respond, but he looks like an even bigger wimp if he doesn't back up his big words. Wow. Such humiliation. I imagine the Trump-snowflakes feel the humiliation by proxy, which is why they're so upset.

So, for how many years will you snowflakes be blaming Trump's catastrophic foreign policy fuckups on Obama? In contrast, we never had to blame Obama's foreign policy fuckups on Bush, being Obama didn't make any such fuckups.

So your attempts only yield two logical conclusions:
1.You are too stupid to know what a lie is.
2.You are simply stupid.
your responses yield 3 possible conclusions...

you're one of the more partisan posters on this board

you're playing silly games

or you're a fool.

Forum List

Back