WRONG AGAIN: Rice touted Obama administration's 'success' in removing Syrian WMDs months before atta

Facts seem to really fuck with Snowflakes.

Let me lay it out for you guys:

1) In January, Susan Rice said the Obama Admin had gotten Syria to "verifiably" remove all of its chemical weapons.

2) 2 days ago, Assad launched a chemical attack on Syrian citizens.

3) Conclusion: Susan Rice is full of shit.

Apparently, there are some kinks to work out of the verification process.
I enjoy it when your attempt at logic both destroys your own argument and makes you look like a fool...lol.
Yes, apparently there are some kinks to work out in the verification process because the entire world believes that the system had worked.
Now because the system didn't work, Susan Rice had some nefarious hand in it...lol.
Guy grow up.

1) In January, Susan Rice said the Obama Admin had gotten Syria to "verifiably" remove all of its chemical weapons.

I enjoy it when your attempt at logic both destroys your own argument and makes you look like a fool...lol.
Yes, apparently there are some kinks to work out in the verification process because the entire world believes that the system had worked.
Now because the system didn't work, Susan Rice had some nefarious hand in it...lol.
Guy grow up.

Hmmm, wasn't Obama, Kerry and Susan Rice the ones that promoted "the system". Regarding Susan Rice specifically, Syria certainly wasn't her first lie nor her last.

Guy grow up.

Hmmm, wasn't Obama, Kerry and Susan Rice the ones that promoted "the system". Regarding Susan Rice specifically, Syria certainly wasn't her first lie nor her last.
Being that you have no evidence that Susan Rice lied about anything in Syria...shows your lack of truthfulness and exposes you as a liar.
Pres. Obama respected the system when he went before Congress as he should have done and trump neglected to do.

Maybe trump just did not want to explain to Congress why he had to warn putin and by extension, the Syrian military before Russia said he could launch the missiles.

Guy grow up.

Being that you have no evidence that Susan Rice lied about anything in Syria...shows your lack of truthfulness and exposes you as a liar.
Pres. Obama respected the system when he went before Congress as he should have done and trump neglected to do.

Maybe trump just did not want to explain to Congress why he had to warn putin and by extension, the Syrian military before Russia said he could launch the missiles.

Well...since you clowns are so fond of videos (at least since Benghazi), you ought to love the videos of Rice and Kerry saying 100% of chemical weapons in Syria had been confiscated. Either watch/read the news or wait until the next "peaceful" march in your town and pick yourself up a TV.

Guy grow up.

Well...since you clowns are so fond of videos (at least since Benghazi), you ought to love the videos of Rice and Kerry saying 100% of chemical weapons in Syria had been confiscated. Either watch/read the news or wait until the next "peaceful" march in your town and pick yourself up a TV.
So since we both know that your Susan Rice lied comment was full of shit you know what a quick and irrelevant pivot.
Again, this is your second attempt at logical thinking and you have once again shot yourself in the foot...lol.

Rice and Kerry believed that the conditions of the program had been completed by the parties involved and stated as much.

Your simian brain seems intellectually inefficient at understanding that a person or persons mislead does not equate to lying.

Next post, have some adult hold your hand...

Guy grow up.

No lies at all, hater dupe. Systems are a good thing. But a-hole shyttehead GOPers want to make everything into a pissing contest of macho and covert cunning, usually with disastrous consequences because they're greedy idiots born on third base...only bs keeps the dupes in line.

Guy grow up.

So since we both know that your Susan Rice lied comment was full of shit you know what a quick and irrelevant pivot.
Again, this is your second attempt at logical thinking and you have once again shot yourself in the foot...lol.

Rice and Kerry believed that the conditions of the program had been completed by the parties involved and stated as much.

Your simian brain seems intellectually inefficient at understanding that a person or persons mislead does not equate to lying.

Next post, have some adult hold your hand...
It's what they're always told, the silly dupes...

If the Obama administration made an error about WMD's in Syria,

at least it didn't cost 4500 American lives and 3 trillion dollars worth of America treasure.

Guy grow up.
SHE verified the chemicals had been taken care of.

SHE lied

"Guy grow up"

Guy grow up.

SHE lied

"Guy grow up"
There's this thing called a "Dictionary"...try figuring out what it is for and how to use it.
Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...sigh.

Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity.

Guy grow up.

It was smart to warn Russia. I guess you wanted us to kill Russians and start ww3?

Guy grow up.

SHE lied

"Guy grow up"
There's this thing called a "Dictionary"...try figuring out what it is for and how to use it.
Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...sigh.

Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity.
Don't sully God's day with your usual stupidity
Take your own advice

Being misled or lied to doesn't make the targeted individual or individuals liars...
She put herself in this mess.

SHE verified

SHE gave her word

verified
Synonyms
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
confirmed as to accuracy or truth by acceptable evidence, action, etc.

What is YOUR dictionary definition of 'verified'?

Susan Rice has the look of someone who has not taken a shower since the Eisenhower administration. Filthy liar, literally.
Susan Rice: It is my belief, that based on all the facts that were given to me at the time, that It was a video that caused George Bush the Senior to drop an atom bomb on Hiroshima in 1945.

Russia removed them - supposedly. You can't blame Dr. Rice.

Why did you leave this out?

Assad's Regime Is Still Using Chemical Weapons in Syria

Assad's Regime Is Still Using Chemical Weapons in Syria
d1qikntta4cp8k.cloudfront.net

A Syrian boy suffering from breathing difficulties is treated at a makeshift hospital after regime helicopters dropped barrel bombs on the rebel-held Sukari neighborhood of Aleppo on Sept. 6, 2016. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said more than 70 people—"most of them civilians"—were treated for choking symptoms.Thaer Mohammed—AFP/Getty Images
Civilians in rebel-held area of Aleppo were targeted by chlorine gas explosives as recently as Sept. 6

JARED MALSIN / ISTANBUL @JMALSIN
SEP 15, 2016 6:39 AM EDT

Conclusion . They wouldn't use them with obama in office after his saber rattling . But would use them under doofus Trumps reign.

The RWnuts have conveniently forgotten that at the time, the RUSSIANS took on the responsibility of getting rid of Assad's chemical weapons, with Putin's plan,

and that is when we got that onslaught of praise OF Putin, FROM the RIGHT, for what they said was his superior leadership abilities over Obama.

Oh, yeah, now you remember. Now make up some new tall tales to rewrite that history.

In January, Susan Rice Assured NPR the Obama Admin Removed Chemical Weapons From Syria

Here is what she said:

"We were able to find a solution that didn't necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Susan Rice is full of shit? I am shocked!

So to no one's surprise you're bitching because Obama didn't start another all out ground war in Syria.

In January, Susan Rice Assured NPR the Obama Admin Removed Chemical Weapons From Syria

Here is what she said:

"We were able to find a solution that didn't necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Susan Rice is full of shit? I am shocked!

Rice just reported that the gas attack was in response to an anti-Muslim video. She suggests arresting the producer in response.

Forum List

Back