WRONG AGAIN: Rice touted Obama administration's 'success' in removing Syrian WMDs months before atta

Obama let reelection politics prevent him from dealing with Assad.

If one were so inclined to be gruesome, one could put the horribly painful deaths of those innocent men, women, and children on Obama's shoulders.

If one were so inclined...

Susan Rice: I can assure you, that without a doubt, based on all of the intel, it was a video that caused the catastrophic earthquake of indonesia where over 300 Million died.

In January, Susan Rice Assured NPR the Obama Admin Removed Chemical Weapons From Syria

Here is what she said:

"We were able to find a solution that didn't necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Susan Rice is full of shit? I am shocked!

Yes, she is totally full of shit, just like most of Obama's administration. She'll probably blame Russia since that's the latest, greatest excuse for everything. Or blame Trump for not realizing they lied. Of course, the Obama administration never thought to question anything stated by our enemies.

Either they knew that Syria lied, which any rational person would expect, or they really are that fucking stupid. Trusting radicals at their word is something Obama does, or at least claims to do. Much like trusting Iran to keep their word.

Obama was incredibly accommodating to hostile countries. It is coming back to bite us in the ass.

OP- It was verified. They must have hid some. And it almost undoubtedly was the video that triggered the attack, like all the others that day, dupes. Only bought off a-holes at Fox etc and the dupes know for sure. The morons.

Russia removed them - supposedly. You can't blame Dr. Rice.

Sure they did. See that part where she says "verified"? Yeah, that one, that was her lying through her teeth. About the only thing she's good for, though not good at. There's a whole bunch of dead Syrians who would argue the assertion with that lying bitch.

OP- It was verified. They must have hid some. And it almost undoubtedly was the video that triggered the attack, like all the others that day, dupes. Only bought off a-holes at Fox etc and the dupes know for sure. The morons.

Bullshit. Nothing was verified. It is well known that pootins putz in the White House is your hero obummer. We KNOW this because he did NOTHING to counter a single violation of international law and treaty that pootin violated.

Did Raygun help Assad with his chems like he did with Saddam? Are these the chems Saddam gave Assad so they weren't known about. We can be sure of one thing, Assad gave up all the chems he was supposed to have...

Did Raygun help Assad with his chems like he did with Saddam? Are these the chems Saddam gave Assad so they weren't known about. We can be sure of one thing, Assad gave up all the chems he was supposed to have...

A whole bunch of dead people refute your bullshit. Just sayin....

Bullshit. Nothing was verified. It is well known that pootins putz in the White House is your hero obummer. We KNOW this because he did NOTHING to counter a single violation of international law and treaty that pootin violated.
I do know there is no proof at all it wasn't the video that triggered the terror in Benghazi, as Obama referred to it THE NEXT DAY. You dupes believe a gigantic pie of crap. Corrupt Hillary etc etc etc and don't know shytte. Change the channel, the more you watch Fox and Rush the less you know...

Assad gave up tons of chems, all neutral observers knew about, so Obama DID get a lot for the redline. Dumbass hater dupes...and total BS Fox etc etc. The chem attack last week took very little. And that many get killed every day by bullets and explosives.

I do know there is no proof at all it wasn't the video that triggered the terror in Benghazi, as Obama referred to it THE NEXT DAY. You dupes believe a gigantic pie of crap. Corrupt Hillary etc etc etc and don't know shytte. Change the channel, the more you watch Fox and Rush the less you know...

Dupes, like you, are so ignorant of the world that it amazes me you can wipe your own ass. I get the majority of my news from the BBC and Der Spiegel. It's morons, like you, who only get your info from the echo chambers of progressivism that truly have no clue. The fact remains that the obummer admin had no way of verifying ANYTHING. They had no one with eyes on the chemical weapons. Instead they had to rely on what they were told. Surprise surprise they were lied to, or maybe not.

Based on obummers kowtowing to pootin at every opportunity i could just as easily believe that obummer never even asked, just told rice to go tell a tall tale. And brainless dupes, like you, believe them.

People in politics lie. They lie a lot. Rice lied and there were no consequences for it. The consequences for lying in politics are usually less than the consequences for telling the truth. Understand, the people in politics are generally shitty people. Really good people can't make it in politics because they are unwilling to do the 3 things absolutely necessary to be successful in politics- Lie, Ask people for money, and compromise your values.

Assad gave up tons of chems, all neutral observers knew about, so Obama DID get a lot for the redline. Dumbass hater dupes...and total BS Fox etc etc. The chem attack last week took very little. And that many get killed every day by bullets and explosives.

How do we know? No one tested the material. If he gave up anything it was no doubt the weapons that had passed their "use by date" and needed to be destroyed anyway.

Dupes, like you, are so ignorant of the world that it amazes me you can wipe your own ass. I get the majority of my news from the BBC and Der Spiegel. It's morons, like you, who only get your info from the echo chambers of progressivism that truly have no clue. The fact remains that the obummer admin had no way of verifying ANYTHING. They had no one with eyes on the chemical weapons. Instead they had to rely on what they were told. Surprise surprise they were lied to, or maybe not.

Based on obummers kowtowing to pootin at every opportunity i could just as easily believe that obummer never even asked, just told rice to go tell a tall tale. And brainless dupes, like you, believe them.
Assad is a total a-hole who cheats on everything. Trump gave all kinds of stupid signals that gave him the impression he could get away with this. Much like HW Boosh gave Saddam the impression he could take Kuwait, or Reagan helped Saddam with Chem Bio and didn't mind him using them. Feq Republican fools. see also W letting 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression. And you FoxRushbots don't know it. LOL

BREAKING!!!!! That bastard Assad and Putin cheated good people again. Still, Dems got a lot more chems off him than a-hole idiot Pubs would and didn't make Americans look like corrupt a-holes...except to stupid Fox dupes...

Assad is a total a-hole who cheats on everything. Trump gave all kinds of stupid signals that gave him the impression he could get away with this. Much like HW Boosh gave Saddam the impression he could take Kuwait, or Reagan helped Saddam with Chem Bio and didn't mind him using them. Feq Republican fools. see also W letting 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, AND a corrupt world depression. And you FoxRushbots don't know it. LOL

BREAKING!!!!! That bastard Assad and Putin cheated good people again. Still, Dems got a lot more chems off him than a-hole idiot Pubs would and didn't make Americans look like corrupt a-holes...except to stupid Fox dupes...

Oh? What about assads prior usage when obummer was POTUS? Face it little hater dupe, assad uses whatever he wishes to. He used chemical weapons multiple times when obummer was POTUS and never got more than a "knock it off" and a blistering hashtag campaign. Wow, weren't those effective.... He believed the MSM bullshit and thought he could get away with doing the same old same old with the trumpster.

He was wrong.

How do we know? No one tested the material. If he gave up anything it was no doubt the weapons that had passed their "use by date" and needed to be destroyed anyway.
Actually, dupes, they were destroyed on an American ship. Too bad your "news" is only long enough to assassinate the character of Dems, like the OP.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...hip-that-will-destroy-assads-chemical-weapons

Oh? What about assads prior usage when obummer was POTUS? Face it little hater dupe, assad uses whatever he wishes to. He used chemical weapons multiple times when obummer was POTUS and never got more than a "knock it off" and a blistering hashtag campaign. Wow, weren't those effective.... He believed the MSM bullshit and thought he could get away with doing the same old same old with the trumpster.

He was wrong.
Those were a few small attacks with chlorine which they could have made after. Leave it to Pubs to give them the wrong idea...again with sarin...

Forum List

Back