Wrestling While Black

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

tommy_sotomayor.png

Hello. In this ADULT language broadcast, social commentator Tommy Sotomayor, an American urban-TRUTH-teller and victim of potentially life scarring Child Abuse/Maltreatment, shares his findings and concerns about this reprehensible incident.

If the referee was violating rules, I hope the kid he fvvked with sues the refs ballz off.

"So Called "Black" High School Wrestler Forced To Cut Dreadlocks By SnowMan Referee" Published on Dec 21, 2018 byTNNRaw2

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

What kind of idiot has dreads and tries to wrestle?

Do you not get how stupid that is?

Hey man, back in my day, nobody on the wrestling team had gheri curls n shit. Get real.
Asclepias, this kid is not black, you're retarded.

Okay. This is really getting ridiculous. Fellow Black people take note. This inbred ref that had previously used a racial slur forced this kid to cut his dreds.

Wrestling controversy tells the story of American racism (opinion) - CNN

Kid not black, you're derp.
Hey retarded lice head. He is Black. It even points this out in the link in the OP you idiot. :rolleyes:

181225162103-andrew-johnson-nj-wrestler-exlarge-169.jpg

You post hair like that and call me lice head? :eek:

Since when does Puerto-Rican + White = black, dumbass?

Stop with teh Cultural Appropriation!

Okay. This is really getting ridiculous. Fellow Black people take note. This inbred ref that had previously used a racial slur forced this kid to cut his dreds.

Wrestling controversy tells the story of American racism (opinion) - CNN

Kid not black, you're derp.
Hey retarded lice head. He is Black. It even points this out in the link in the OP you idiot. :rolleyes:

181225162103-andrew-johnson-nj-wrestler-exlarge-169.jpg

You post hair like that and call me lice head? :eek:
You seem confused. Your hair is like monkey fur and attracts lice. His hair is kinky and repels lice.

Every since Blacks can be Puerto Ricans you silly lice head. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looks multiracial to me. Anyway, when I wrestled in middle school, everyone had to have their hair cut short. I really don't care about the dreds, but they look too long to me but to make the young man have them chopped off like that? Just wrong.

Looks multiracial to me. Anyway, when I wrestled in middle school, everyone had to have their hair cut short. I really don't care about the dreds, but they look too long to me but to make the young man have them chopped off like that? Just wrong.
He offered to tie his hair up as he has done before but the racist ref made him cut it or forfeit. Also note that the ref had previously been reprimanded for using the n word in an earlier incident.

New Jersey school district won't compete in events officiated by ref who forced wrestler to cut his dreadlocks - CNN

"Andrew told the referee he could push his hair back, Speziali said, but the referee refused because Andrew's hair "wasn't in its natural state.""

I hate white kids with dreds.

I'd call it cultural appropriation if the hair style didn't date back to the paleolithic era.

200w.gif

He offered to tie his hair up as he has done before but the racist ref made him cut it or forfeit. Also note that the ref had previously been reprimanded for using the n word in an earlier incident.

New Jersey school district won't compete in events officiated by ref who forced wrestler to cut his dreadlocks - CNN

"Andrew told the referee he could push his hair back, Speziali said, but the referee refused because Andrew's hair "wasn't in its natural state.""
No question the ref is a racist asshole. I say his hair was too long and that does not justify being treated that way. There are any number of ways this situation could have been diffused by the coaches. But instead, here we are.

Glad he won his match anyway. Bet that pissed off the inbred ref.

Referee Suspended After Allegedly Forcing Black Teen to Cut Off Dreads or Forfeit Wrestling Match

"A New Jersey referee has been suspended after he gave black teenager an ultimatum during a wrestling match last week — cut off his dreadlocks or forfeit the match.

Andrew Johnson, a wrestler at Buena Regional High School, was reportedly wearing a cover over his dreadlocks when the moment occurred, but the referee, Alan Maloney, allegedly said that wouldn’t suffice,"

The ref gave him a choice. Cut his hair, or wear one of those Speedo skull caps with the n-word written on it. He made his choice.

Glad he won his match anyway. Bet that pissed off the inbred ref.

Referee Suspended After Allegedly Forcing Black Teen to Cut Off Dreads or Forfeit Wrestling Match

"A New Jersey referee has been suspended after he gave black teenager an ultimatum during a wrestling match last week — cut off his dreadlocks or forfeit the match.

Andrew Johnson, a wrestler at Buena Regional High School, was reportedly wearing a cover over his dreadlocks when the moment occurred, but the referee, Alan Maloney, allegedly said that wouldn’t suffice,"
I was getting ready to ask or google if he won. I'm pleased he did. Best vindication ever.

Forum List

Back