Just do what the police tell you.....

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
If you blacks would just do what the police tell you....

Instead of fighting the police and trying take their weapons……

Like we white people do.....

A Tale of Two Americas: Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes, asks police to leave him alone - choked to death. White man resists arrest, beats police with their own baton, steals police car – no taser, mace, firearms or excessive force used.

Bishop Talbert Swan on Twitter

.....the TRUTH--the statistics show all the black complaining/protesting/etc is for LIES-bullshit
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Really? My math is not the best but at 16 unarmed black male victims shot by police I'd have thought 16 x 18.5 = 296 to be the number of police officers killed by black males. I'm not sure why no figure was given for the number of unarmed police officers killed by black males.

Be that as it may, it's a bit of a mystery all right.

The U.S. saw 135 police officers die in the line of duty in 2016
Number of U.S. Police Officers Killed on Duty Rises in 2016

Perhaps you could point out my math error.

A Tale of Two Americas: Black man falsely accused of selling loose cigarettes, asks police to leave him alone - choked to death. White man resists arrest, beats police with their own baton, steals police car – no taser, mace, firearms or excessive force used.

I am white and I refuse to comply with what sovereign citizens in uniform tell me to do...

You do know a black SGt was on scene supervising the choking …...prolly an Uncle Tom eh

Really? My math is not the best but at 16 unarmed black male victims shot by police I'd have thought 16 x 18.5 = 296 to be the number of police officers killed by black males. I'm not sure why no figure was given for the number of unarmed police officers killed by black males.

Be that as it may, it's a bit of a mystery all right.

The U.S. saw 135 police officers die in the line of duty in 2016
Number of U.S. Police Officers Killed on Duty Rises in 2016

Perhaps you could point out my math error.
[ a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male/QUOTE]
...the fact is there is NOT a major, chronic problem with cops shooting anybody--much less blacks--who are usually armed and dangerous
the BIG protests for:
Asterling = armed/dangerous/jackass and stupid
KScott = armed/stupid
MBrown = robbed store /attacked cop/attacked clerk
ALSmith = armed

...the fact is
...you plucked it from your arse.
sorry Charlie
there are over 30 Million calls for police assistance--not even counting traffic stops
divide 30 Million by 1000--this is the how often the police kill someone
your math is fine, you just don't WANT to believe the truth because it hurts
:206:
About 93% of persons
who requested police assistance thought the officers acted
properly,
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf
etc etc
I provide proof/links/etc--you provide NOTHING which is you plucked it from your arse

As a white male who was very big, tall and muscular, in my youth every time a cop would see me doing anything they would grab their nightstick before approaching me.

Forum List

Back