Wrap up analysis.

If some people think the swindle is Biden getting elected, they haven't seen that it is Harris who was snuck in.

The woman who couldn't get 1% of the vote is now second in command, her and her ideas are much more radical and dangerous than Biden's and Biden may not last four years, due to health and other issues that come with old age.

And your opinion might have some value if you weren't such a loser. You lost. Your silly claims proved to be bullshit.

I know, my person didn't get 1% of the vote, but I was a real winner because I didn't fall for voting for a Democrat or a Republican. The have controlled this country for over 100 years and it hasn't gotten better and it won't with those two in control.

If some people think the swindle is Biden getting elected, they haven't seen that it is Harris who was snuck in.

You still hanging on to that silly conspiracy theory claim? Not very smart, are you?
The uses of "theory" and ""claim" are incorrect. Is Harris the VP elect? Was her candidacy popular? Is it likely Biden will serve four years? Conspiracy may apply, and that the situation is silly may be true (though understated). Otherwise, what standard is being used for "smart"?

You claiming Biden isn't the true president is silly. The term SMART by definition excludes all your right wing rhetoric.
A smart person would see that the post did not claim Biden was not elected. It does say who the intended and "snuck in" President is.

You still hanging on to that silly conspiracy theory claim? Not very smart, are you?
The uses of "theory" and ""claim" are incorrect. Is Harris the VP elect? Was her candidacy popular? Is it likely Biden will serve four years? Conspiracy may apply, and that the situation is silly may be true (though understated). Otherwise, what standard is being used for "smart"?

You claiming Biden isn't the true president is silly. The term SMART by definition excludes all your right wing rhetoric.
A smart person would see that the post did not claim Biden was not elected. It does say who the intended and "snuck in" President is.

Your silly innuendo isn't very complicated, and parsing words makes you look weak. Your primise is absurd.

All of you righties and lefties are so similar in projecting, distorting and misreading! You really are the same family.

In spite of events I feel optimistic that the ship can right itself. I keep thinking of Anne Frank's observation that though people do bad things, they are basically good at heart. We know it is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. There is good and bad in the world. Limited government can be a good thing but our founders warned us that government could be a bad thing if it got too powerful and it was up to us to make sure that did not happen.

Government can disguise itself as the ultimate arbiter of what is good and many of the people will follow it to their detriment. This has played itself in all of humankind's history. Civilizations have fallen ad infinitum in a circular pattern that is there for all who care to see it.

The statement that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely became manifest in our last election. If the government is perceived to be all good and a challenger to government appears then that challenger has to be bad.

Given that, many people see any corruption of any process as necessary to remove the threat to government because government is good and any departure from the dogma is bad by nature and must be destroyed by any means possible.

We witnessed all manner of concocted conspiracies against the challenger of government that heralded the notion that people of all stripes could succeed with less of it. The people saw what they saw and the seeds of freedom have been planted anew.

The slave masters have won nothing because they will run out of fools eventually. Bad masquerading as good always relents to the wisdom of the people. Better times are coming.

Forum List

Back