Angry Republicans Blame Trump For Their Georgia Implosion

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

Wait a minute. I thought you guys just said Trump isn’t to blame for anything?

So far most of them here are saying he and they are innocent victims.

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Which would be incredibly ironic, given how he turns on people.

:popcorn:

Republicans are on track to lose both Georgia Senate runoff elections -- and many are saying that President Donald Trump is to blame.

With Rev. Raphael Warnock projected to win and fellow Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff in a strong position to pull off a victory, GOP strategists fumed to Politico that Trump sabotaged their chances of holding the Senate with his constant attacks on Georgia's Republican governor and secretary of state.

“GOP strategists?”

you could not find a dumber group of people in the republican party if you tried

But one of the DAMN interesting things to watch is how many of them turn on him.

Nothing can save republican candidates from the mail in ballot scam

this is just one of many stolen elections to come

President Trump is not responsible for a Ga loss.

After finding election process issues that needed to be corrected nothing was changed before this election. (I am NOT saying there was 'cheating'.)

People either vote or they don't vote. If people chose not to vote the onus is on THEM. Everyone in the nation knew what was at stake in the Ga run-off election...and 'Trump' was not on the ballot.

Anyone trying to blame Trump is either a Trump-hater or is trying to find a scapegoat.

They'll turn on him. Slowly but surely. Probably not until he's out the door but they will. There are already several Republicans lining up to run in 2024. Hopefully, they'll still have a party by then.

/——/ I blame the Georgia voters, the Georgia Governor and SoS.

This thread proves it’s nothing but leftwingers blaming President Trump. His policies of no new wars and bringing manufacturing back from China were too much for the globalists and you Marxists to handle.

This thread proves it’s nothing but leftwingers blaming President Trump. His policies of no new wars and bringing manufacturing back from China were too much for the globalists and you Marxists to handle.

He is to blame. He cost Perdue and Loeffler their seats. And Republicans will never let him forget it. Trump is cooked. You won't see him on the political stage again. On November 3rd, almost all the down ballot Republicans survived. They got a miracle from the heavens when they should have been slaughtered. And then, they promptly piss it all away in fealty to the man who is responsible for the disaster of a response to the pandemic and the rollout of the vaccine that he wanted to take credit for. The election was a repudiation of Trump. Your savior was rejected. Lick your wounds and see if you can clean up the act for 2022. Because if Republicans get slaughtered then, they're finished as a party.

trump is best at throwing people under the bus...
and now time for republicans to return the favor from the looks of it...

Nah. That was Obama. He had no problem throwing one and all under the bus. All they had to do was disagree with him. LOL

/——/ I blame the Georgia voters, the Georgia Governor and SoS.

No. Blame Trump. Blame Kemp. Blame Loeffler. Blame Perdue. If you don't want to take my word for it, here's what a traditionally conservative publication had to say about it.

President Trump is not responsible for a Ga loss.

After finding election process issues that needed to be corrected nothing was changed before this election. (I am NOT saying there was 'cheating'.)

People either vote or they don't vote. If people chose not to vote the onus is on THEM. Everyone in the nation knew what was at stake in the Ga run-off election...and 'Trump' was not on the ballot.

Anyone trying to blame Trump is either a Trump-hater or is trying to find a scapegoat.
I think you're wrong. By undermining the integrity of elections in general and GA in particular Trump drove down turnout. He compounded that by staging an election night rally that was about HIM and not the GOP or the runoff election.

But none of that would have mattered had Mitch the Bitch allowed a vote on the $2K stimulus checks.

Mitch fired himself

1609946116167.jpeg

Actually Sleepy Joe promised $2000 welfare checks to the dregs if they voted Democrat. What lazy shiftless liberal could turn that down?

Forum List

Back