WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

Only he would bother to do this for propaganda purposes only. Our two greatest allies in the area BFD.
Both Trump and his buddy bebe Nitanyahoo need something to pull their popularity up as both are being heavily admonished for their bad handling of the pandemic. Has nothing to do with peace.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.
Of course. The man keeps winning and winning and winning and winning and winning............................................and winning and winning!
Except back at home, smelly failed at the COVID pandemic, needlessly killed Americans and crashed the economy. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.
Well if the democrats didn't stop the use of the drug that gets rid of covid. There wouldn't be nearly as many deaths. All because of your hatred of Trump. You can pat yourself on the back.

Is there anything this man can’t do?
When did Trump have any time to do this supposed deal? All he does is tweet and golf.
Just enjoy success
An announcement of a supposed deal does not attribute any success. Peace takes time and in the ME I say good luck.
thank you trump
4 years of nothing done and that will end with him soon. All BS and zero results.

When did Trump have any time to do this supposed deal? All he does is tweet and golf.
Just enjoy success
An announcement of a supposed deal does not attribute any success. Peace takes time and in the ME I say good luck.
thank you trump
4 years of nothing done and that will end with him soon. All BS and zero results.
lol poor guy

Just enjoy success
thank you trump
:itsok:

Just enjoy success
thank you trump
lol poor guy
Has any of Trump's supposed deals come true? Be honest now, cause it makes you look foolish.

Only he could do it

One thing for sure and two for certain are that neither Obummer or Hitlerary could or would have done such a deal.
With the UAE? You don't know that.
They had the chance when he was POTUS and she his SoS. Did they get 'er done? If they didn't ry they were negligent and if they did and failed they were less capable than Trump and Pompeo.
Untrue. Success depends on many factors independent of negotiating skills. For one thing, things like dont spring up out of a vacuum, often years of groundwork are laid in advance of the final achievement.

So if they are in peace, how about the 3.8 billion they have in aid, we should cut them off. Its about time they pull their own weight.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing

So if they are in peace, how about the 3.8 billion they have in aid, we should cut them off. Its about time they pull their own weight.
Why does the left only mention Israel? We give the Palestinians a similar amount. But you're okay with that since you never mention it.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing
Boy she's pissed.......LOLOL......80 days out....LOLOL..............Senile and Slutty clumping along

Forum List

Back