WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Its quid pro quo. What he got impeached for.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.

youre a liar,,,thats not what he got impeached for,,,

Only he could do it

Is he's a Russian spy your next post?

According to Kushner, Israel will double their GDP within 10 years, and, they are going to work towards peace with the Palestinians.

Maybe a few high performers will head to Israel rather than Canada now (maybe even the UAE?).
First we need a moderate Israeli government for a change. The good leaders get assassinated....

None of Rabin, Arafat and Obama - "peace" Nobel laureates managed to do even half,
of what PM Netanyahu and Pres. Trump did in 4 years.

The left who start wars receive "peace" Nobels,
while the right who signs peace treaties is called "extreme".

I'd rather be called an extremist than have a "moderate" you like.
Democrats Start wars that have no boots on the ground and no American is killed. While you guys start ridiculous stupid wars with entire armies and deaths in the hundreds of thousands. How is
Reagan's pal Saddam doing?

Only he could do it

Lying just comes naturally to Communist Democrats :smoke:

According to Kushner, Israel will double their GDP within 10 years, and, they are going to work towards peace with the Palestinians.

Maybe a few high performers will head to Israel rather than Canada now (maybe even the UAE?).
First we need a moderate Israeli government for a change. The good leaders get assassinated....

None of Rabin, Arafat and Obama - "peace" Nobel laureates managed to do even half,
of what PM Netanyahu and Pres. Trump did in 4 years.

The left who start wars receive "peace" Nobels,
while the right who signs peace treaties is called "extreme".

I'd rather be called an extremist than have a "moderate" you like.
Trump has done nothing towards peace in the middle East. This treaty is crap between our two biggest allies in the area lol. You people will believe anything.....

Only he could do it

The only people that agree with you are bought off liars on the Rupert Murdoch channel and cottage industry hate mongers like Rush Limbaugh and Infowars. Who now run the president and the GOP. Poor America.

May 18, 2020

JERUSALEM (AP) — An evangelical broadcaster who boasted of miraculously securing a TV license in Israel now risks being taken off the air over suspicions of trying to convert Jews to Christianity.

The controversy over “GOD TV” has put both Israel and its evangelical Christian supporters in an awkward position, exposing tensions the two sides have long papered over.

Evangelical Christians, particularly in the United States, are among the strongest supporters of Israel, viewing it as the fulfillment of biblical prophecy, with some seeing it as the harbinger of a second coming of Jesus Christ and the end of days.

they only care about the money and what you can do for them.

When it comes down to it, Evans and Jews are enemies.

Only he could do it

I suggest you move to any Arab nation for a year and see how wonderful life is for a woman.

Only he could do it

The only people that agree with you are bought off liars on the Rupert Murdoch channel and cottage industry hate mongers like Rush Limbaugh and Infowars. Who now run the president and the GOP. Poor America.
Hate to tell you what an idiot you are but Limbaugh was against Trump until Trump won the nomination.
Rush does not want MAGA.

Only he could do it

I suggest you move to any Arab nation for a year and see how wonderful life is for a woman.
With how much Communist Democrats love Islam and Muslims she would probably enjoy living in Iran,Afghanistan or Pakistan :D

Only he could do it

Hate to tell you what an idiot you are but Limbaugh was against Trump until Trump won the nomination.
Rush does not want MAGA.
The Communist Democrats are truly pathetic and it will be interesting to see how badly they melt down on this message board on November 4th :badgrin:

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.
It's pretty funny that you think trump negotiated this.

Only he could do it

It seems no matter what he does it's making it better for someone. But just need an IQ at least equal your hat size to see it. Did 0bama ever barter a peace deal? No but he did murder innocent people all across Africa, Libya, and Mexico thanks to the Enabler Party.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.
It's pretty funny that you think trump negotiated this.
Why don't you tell us who did? I'll wait. Waiting. Your party needs to learn to fact check. B

Only he could do it

I don't need to , I'm a US citizen, and my parents were too. Does Quid Pro Quo ring a bell?

Only he could do it

Rush does not want MAGA.

Like most of the republicans, they had to hold their nose voting from him,

Now they are afraid of his mouth and twitter finger.

Only he could do it

I don't need to , I'm a US citizen, and my parents were too. Does Quid Pro Quo ring a bell?
You seem to believe you are an international expert.
You’re just an old hag.

Forum List

Back