WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
I suggest you move to any Arab nation for a year and see how wonderful life is for a woman.

I don't need to , I'm a US citizen, and my parents were too. Does Quid Pro Quo ring a bell?
You seem to believe you are an international expert.
You’re just an old hag.
Quid Quo Pro. Maybe Kushner will be on the receiving end of this one.

According to Kushner, Israel will double their GDP within 10 years, and, they are going to work towards peace with the Palestinians.

Maybe a few high performers will head to Israel rather than Canada now (maybe even the UAE?).
First we need a moderate Israeli government for a change. The good leaders get assassinated....

None of Rabin, Arafat and Obama - "peace" Nobel laureates managed to do even half,
of what PM Netanyahu and Pres. Trump did in 4 years.

The left who start wars receive "peace" Nobels,
while the right who signs peace treaties is called "extreme".

I'd rather be called an extremist than have a "moderate" you like.
Democrats Start wars that have no boots on the ground and no American is killed. While you guys start ridiculous stupid wars with entire armies and deaths in the hundreds of thousands. How is
Reagan's pal Saddam doing?

Like we started the war in Lybia without authorization?
Oh wait...that was the Nobel "peace" Obama.

The casualties of Arab-Israeli wars in 70+ years combined,
are less than the homicide rate in some of US cities in one decade.

So how's New York doing under your "moderates"...?

Last edited:
Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Its quid pro quo. What he got impeached for.
Is he's a Russian spy your next post?
Putin has something on him, or he's a dangerous moron.... No the dossie I had to go tor has not been discredited.
Only he could do it

I suggest you move to any Arab nation for a year and see how wonderful life is for a woman.

I don't need to , I'm a US citizen, and my parents were too. Does Quid Pro Quo ring a bell?
You seem to believe you are an international expert.
You’re just an old hag.
And you are a ignoramus who typically go off when they lose an argument

According to Kushner, Israel will double their GDP within 10 years, and, they are going to work towards peace with the Palestinians.

Maybe a few high performers will head to Israel rather than Canada now (maybe even the UAE?).
First we need a moderate Israeli government for a change. The good leaders get assassinated....

None of Rabin, Arafat and Obama - "peace" Nobel laureates managed to do even half,

Democrats Start wars that have no boots on the ground and no American is killed. While you guys start ridiculous stupid wars with entire armies and deaths in the hundreds of thousands. How is

They are doing even crappier than everyone else because they are horribly discriminated against. But the main point is 40 years of national GOP tax policy have given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere and you people don't know anything about it and refuse to believe it. You are brainwashed functional morons.

They are doing even crappier than everyone else because they are horribly discriminated against. But the main point is 40 years of national GOP tax policy have given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere and you people don't know anything about it and refuse to believe it. You are brainwashed functional morons.

We're not brainwashed function morons,
we live in the crossroads of 3 continents, unlike you "moderates" we don't get to boil in our own juice too long and loose touch with reality - it's you who live in isolation from the rest of the world, ready to indulge just in whatever idiocy just because you're too fed, and feel guilty for being spoiled with the luxury of freedom and quality of life,
we thank G-d for each day, and always prepare for worst, folks like you only prepare to complain.

The so-called moderates wouldn't require all the "peace" Nobels,
if things were really as you've claimed.

Some take comfort in holding fake nobels,
others just do their work and achieve real positive progress.

You have nothing to show...thus complaining.

Last edited:
UAE is an Islamic country, but they have let money and greed corrupt their values. Making deals with zionist Israel is like dealing with the devil. It will come to no good; and they will eventually regret it. ... :cool:

1597357065328.png

Qur'an 5:51 "O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

we live in the crossroads of 3 continents, unlike you "moderates" we don't get boil in our own juice too long and loose touch with reality - it's you who live in isolation from the rest of the world, ready to indulge just in whatever idiocy just because you're too fed being spoiled with the luxury of freedom and quality of life rare to be found anywhere.
Funny how no one agrees with your ridiculous phony scandals conspiracy theories and just plain misinformation except for Rupert Murdoch media and internet demagogues. there are hundreds of newspapers and TV channels around the world that who believe you are crazy-they are called journalists as opposed to you bought off high School grad ex coke head DJs. All you have is the tiny GOP propaganda machine. Change the channel. Try the BBC and France 24 the German channel or anyting not run by Rupert Murdoch. Wake up. You have one TV channel in the whole world. Hello!?

UAE is an Islamic country, but they have let money and greed corrupt their values. Making deals with zionist Israel is like dealing with the devil. It will come to no good; and they will eventually regret it. ... :cool:

View attachment 374657
Qur'an 5:51 "O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

Did I say Israel is going to reform Islam?

...you don't listen, you refuse to see - why some degrade and others prosper.

Because some are more passionate about hating Jews than taking care for the wellbeing of their people.

Last edited:
Only he could do it

WOW is right! President Trump just keeps on WINNING.
Like, was there actually a war going on we didn’t know about ?

Only he could do it

WOW is right! President Trump just keeps on WINNING.
Like, was there actually a war going on we didn’t know about ?
theres always a war we dont know about,,in fact theres several,,,

we live in the crossroads of 3 continents, unlike you "moderates" we don't get boil in our own juice too long and loose touch with reality - it's you who live in isolation from the rest of the world, ready to indulge just in whatever idiocy just because you're too fed being spoiled with the luxury of freedom and quality of life rare to be found anywhere.
Funny how no one agrees with your ridiculous phony scandals conspiracy theories and just plain misinformation except for Rupert Murdoch media and internet demagogues. there are hundreds of newspapers and TV channels around the world that who believe you are crazy-they are called journalists as opposed to you bought off high School grad ex coke head DJs. All you have is the tiny GOP propaganda machine. Change the channel. Try the BBC and France 24 the German channel or anyting not run by Rupert Murdoch. Wake up. You have one TV channel in the whole world. Hello!?

Dude, you just don't follow any logical line,
or make any sense whatsoever.

Leave all that irrelevant garbage at the door,
and try address at least a single point in my post.

Trump should be impeached over this. Look at the timing - August just before the election.

This peace agreement will be a major talking point in Trumps campaign for reelection.

In other words, Israel and UAE are aiding Trump in his reelection campaign!

IMPEACH 45 !!!!!!!!!!!

Libs must be on boil today...LOLOL
The Democrats have no use for white men because they want the power for themselves without sharing it. They do not respect good works that brings favor to anyone but themselves
Yet their candidate is a senile old man one step away from diapers.
One step away? I believe he's most likely ALREADY wearing Depends................

Libs must be on boil today...LOLOL
The Democrats have no use for white men because they want the power for themselves without sharing it. They do not respect good works that brings favor to anyone but themselves
Yet their candidate is a senile old man one step away from diapers.
One step away? I believe he's most likely ALREADY wearing Depends................
Just Elder Abuse. Plain as day. He holds his Iphone upside down. Easier for him to comprehend.

Forum List

Back