WOW!!! Trump negotiates peace between Israel and UAE.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return. Next thing we will know they are building to tramp tower to honor him. LOL.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.

Wow..what a deal. Israel only agreed to "suspend" annexation over portions of the West Bank. Doesn't sound like a big deal to me. Were the Palestinians involved?

I am fine with any deal that leads to greater peace in the Middle East; however, I am not so blind not to see that this agreement is only a temporary halt to annexation. Whether it leads to more permanent agreements is yet to be determined.

Only he could do it

Yep, he is an Israel savior alright, it was due to him that they moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and they gave him land in return.
Weak Presidents have tried for decades and decades. Trump did it like Samantha on Bewitched.

It will soon be over, this will not last. Israel will not quit building.

Only he could do it

Of course. The man keeps winning and winning and winning and winning and winning............................................and winning and winning!

winning.gif

Forum List

Back