Wow, the Tea Party forum is kind of like a ghost-town!

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
Kind of reminds me of one of their rallies.

tea-party-may-20.jpg

Naw, there's just no point to it. Pearls before swine and all that.

Time for this eyesore to be removed from the forums. Call it part of the upgrade. Restoring the dignity and decency of USMB to a human level.

I agree, NYC, you have served your purpose well..time to move on. You will be missed by someone, I'm sure.

Do I need to answer my own question: "What does the Tea Party stand for and want"?

Or are its members simply interested in dressing in costumes and pretending they are part of something substantive? In Jr. High School students one might dismiss such behavior as part of the process of growing up; in middle aged adults it is both pitiful and laughable.

What does the Tea Party stand for and want? It sure as hell isn't fiscal responsibility.

They want our America back.

-Geaux

Back from what?

Where did the country go?

If they (whomever 'them' are) return it, then what?

Are you going to deliver us the platform that you promised?

Or does the new world once again get sold in secret for a substantial amount of cash and converted into some outer-space, south-of-the-border like tourist-trap?

Last edited:
Do I need to answer my own question: "What does the Tea Party stand for and want"?

Or are its members simply interested in dressing in costumes and pretending they are part of something substantive? In Jr. High School students one might dismiss such behavior as part of the process of growing up; in middle aged adults it is both pitiful and laughable.

It would depend upon whom you asked.

Most in it would say "fiscal responsibility" - and honestly mean it. Others would secretly use it as a cover for "us against them" social conservatism and narcissistic bigotry.

Of course, that's pretty much protocol for any large group, born out of an ideology.

Last edited:
What does the Tea Party stand for and want? It sure as hell isn't fiscal responsibility.

They want our America back.

-Geaux

... And they're scared out of their pants to even so much as to post here in the Tea Party forum?

Would seem like a good place to educate us subversives and forward the home-spun, grass-roots, bought-and-paid-for by the Koch brothers almighty, "Libertarian," platform ... you know ... this being one of the nations most prolific political websites and all....

What kind of "revolutionaries" are you guys, any way? I thought Teaper's were the only "real Americans" left?

"Commander Washington, the troops are refusing to cross the Delaware as IT IS TOO EFFING COLD!!!"

I used to like the TEA party until they got taken over by religious nut jobs, started taking an interest in other people's personal lives. Their social issues platform blows.

Forum List

Back