WOW! Only 50 People Show Up to See Hillary’s VP Tim Kaine in Miami

clinton_trump_pollplus2012_051616.png

:badgrin::banana:

Well, your own Party called you stupid and easily manipulated. I'll have to accept their assessment. The taxpayers fund the country. You idiots who pay no taxes fund nothing.
I don't have a party... They are both garbage.

You have no CLASS either.
Haha, is that right? Is that because I don't agree with you? Most people jump to insults on this board, I listened to your ideas and presented my own without insult. Read your last few comments and show me where the class is at

No. Like a spoiled little bratt, you chimed in with the "I'm so much smarter than you." gibberish. That showed a remarkable lack of any class on your part.
That was a false judgement that you put on my statement. I responded by saying that I don't compare my intelligence with others.

You first implied that economics was such a hard subject to understand that I was unable to grasp it but that you were a master of it. You are a not only a braggart and a bigot, you are a fool.

I don't have a party... They are both garbage.

Haha, is that right? Is that because I don't agree with you? Most people jump to insults on this board, I listened to your ideas and presented my own without insult. Read your last few comments and show me where the class is at

No. Like a spoiled little bratt, you chimed in with the "I'm so much smarter than you." gibberish. That showed a remarkable lack of any class on your part.
That was a false judgement that you put on my statement. I responded by saying that I don't compare my intelligence with others.

You first implied that economics was such a hard subject to understand that I was unable to grasp it but that you were a master of it. You are a not only a braggart and a bigot, you are a fool.
Haha, super classy statement man! Why are you so defensive? I gave a pretty simple example that Apparently went over your head. It's ok, happens to the best of us.

Haha, super classy statement man! Why are you so defensive? I gave a pretty simple example that Apparently went over your head. It's ok, happens to the best of us.

Nothing you could ever say could possibly go over my head little worm.

Too late, just happened in this thread. But that's ok big worm, I think we will both survive.

I know it is anecdotal but I just don't see the support for Crooked Hillary here in my part of Central Florida.

In my county we usually go 60-40% for the Republican but I have always seen bumper stickers and yard signs for the filthy ass Democrat, especially when that jackass Hussein Obama was running.

I am not seeing hardly of that now. Nada, Zilch.

Pro Trump signs bumper stickers etc outnumber Crooked Hillary 100-1 if not more.

Trump drew much larger crowds when he comes to speak than Crooked Hillary.

If the dumbasses are going to vote for Crooked Hillary then they are ashamed to admit it. Actually, I don't blame them. If I was that stupid as to vote for a dishonest, corrupt lying incompetent bitch like Crooked Hillary I sure wouldn't want anybody to know it.
I have seen quite a few yard signs in my state for local level candidates, but not a single one for Trump or Clinton.

Well, there was a homemade one for Trump. The guy ran out of space at the end of his sign and the last two letters were squished. :lol:

Perfect.

Too late, just happened in this thread. But that's ok big worm, I think we will both survive.

Keep believing that you're intelligent and perhaps in time, you will even convience yourself.

Keep believing that you're intelligent and perhaps in time, you will even convience yourself.
Ok man, enough of the pissing contest. I get it you don't like your intelligence challenged. Bit of advice though, If you want to sound intelligent, don't resort to petty attacks, that puts you at Trump level. I'll keep it classy and move on... I won't even rub it in when your boy gets demolished in November. So how about them Cubbies?!

OVER 5,000 HINDU AMERICANS Turn Out to See DONALD TRUMP in New Jersey

THOUSANDS Chant “Paul Ryan Sucks!” at Trump Rally in Green Bay

Forum List

Back