WOW! Only 50 People Show Up to See Hillary’s VP Tim Kaine in Miami

I think they were from a local homeless shelter.

Good, they should be voting too.

That's your opinion. I think only tax paying property owners should be allowed to vote myself.

Yes of course, only the aristocracy so long as the cuttoff line includes you.

Actually I was civil enough to allow you an opinion. You wish to deny me the same liberty. Ifr you have no skin in the game, then you are only in the game to receive something in return for someone else's investment. If you pay zero federal taxes, you shound not be allowed to vote in federal elections in my own opinion.
This is the small minded thinking that separates the parties and fuels the divide. I believe you feel you are being rational, but I'm not sure if you realize how belittling and insulting this idea is to our nations poor. Nor do I believe youve really thought through the logistics of implementing your idea, which makes it come off as a venting insult.

The right to vote is not a membership that is paid for through taxation. Our country provides an environment where it's citizens have the freedoms and opportunity to achieve success and live a prosperous life, those who are struggling in poverty get lifted up and those who work hard and are fortunate enough to earn more they contribute more by paying taxes. It's not very complicated a concept and has been at the heart of our country's identity.

Put something into the game and I'll agree with you. Until you actually have some skin in the game, I will hold to my opinion. Allo those who pay no federal income taxes are doing is reaping the benefits from what I pay for. They should have no say in anything until they earn the right to have a say. While they are reaping from what I sow and not from what they sow, they are simply dependents of the taxpayers.

Good, they should be voting too.

That's your opinion. I think only tax paying property owners should be allowed to vote myself.

Actually I was civil enough to allow you an opinion. You wish to deny me the same liberty. Ifr you have no skin in the game, then you are only in the game to receive something in return for someone else's investment. If you pay zero federal taxes, you shound not be allowed to vote in federal elections in my own opinion.
This is the small minded thinking that separates the parties and fuels the divide. I believe you feel you are being rational, but I'm not sure if you realize how belittling and insulting this idea is to our nations poor. Nor do I believe youve really thought through the logistics of implementing your idea, which makes it come off as a venting insult.

The right to vote is not a membership that is paid for through taxation. Our country provides an environment where it's citizens have the freedoms and opportunity to achieve success and live a prosperous life, those who are struggling in poverty get lifted up and those who work hard and are fortunate enough to earn more they contribute more by paying taxes. It's not very complicated a concept and has been at the heart of our country's identity.

Put something into the game and I'll agree with you. Until you actually have some skin in the game, I will hold to my opinion. Allo those who pay no federal income taxes are doing is reaping the benefits from what I pay for. They should have no say in anything until they earn the right to have a say. While they are reaping from what I sow and not from what they sow, they are simply dependents of the taxpayers.
Taxes aren't skin in the game, they are a shaving of the skin that you earn as a result of hard work AND the opportunity, infrastructure, currency, security and environment that is provided by our country and our collective. This collective has built our political system including taxation and entitlements. You have every right to speak your mind and express your opinions... I just think you are waaaay out of touch within the realm of reality with your idea, both operationally and emotionally in regards to connecting with the desire of the collective.

Taxes aren't skin in the game, they are a shaving of the skin that you earn as a result of hard work AND the opportunity, infrastructure, currency, security and environment that is provided by our country and our collective. This collective has built our political system including taxation and entitlements. You have every right to speak your mind and express your opinions... I just think you are waaaay out of touch within the realm of reality with your idea, both operationally and emotionally in regards to connecting with the desire of the collective.

I stand on my opinion and I allow you to stand upon yours. Taxes are definitely skin in the game as is military service. Your government provides nothing that is not funded by the taxpayers. You government owes its very existence to the taxpayers. Your government is a dependent of the taxpayers just as are all those who benefit from the taxes derived from the taxpayers.
You say your country provides. Nay!!! Your taxpayers provide. Your country takes.

I stand on my opinion and I allow you to stand upon yours. Taxes are definitely skin in the game as is military service. Your government provides nothing that is not funded by the taxpayers. You government owes its very existence to the taxpayers. Your government is a dependent of the taxpayers just as are all those who benefit from the taxes derived from the taxpayers.
You say your country provides. Nay!!! Your taxpayers provide. Your country takes.
I don't disagree with that. You paint it in a negative light but in concept you are correct. It's not quite as simple as a take as that "take" IS our military, it is our programs that keeps us safe and clean and mobile and informed. It's what landed us in the moon, and stands up for those in the shadows. It's what makes our country great along with our citizens that comprise and created it

McMullin is drawing thousands.

Not as good as Trump yet but pretty impressive for someone with little recognition still

McMullin is drawing thousands.

Not as good as Trump yet but pretty impressive for someone with little recognition still
Yes, another Hildebeast enabler from the Establishment Republicans...Doesn't everyone see through this ploy?

Afraid of an intelligent outsider eh? Not surprising.

You realize Trump is collapsing on his own right?

It's more complicated that that. It depends on where you are.

Here is Mrs. Clinton in a recent Ohio rally:

clintonrally.png

Then you have her surrogates:

Michelle Obama gathers thousands to rally for Hillary Clinton

Then you have the many tens of thousands that show up or President Obama, Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

But for Trump? You only have Trump.

Mike Pence's Toms River Rally Has Been CANCELED

He's also cancelled rallies in Wisconsin and Nebraska.

Reason? No one showing up. Pence by himself is embarrassing.
And Trump draws 17,000 with 7000 waiting outside!....and in many venues, not just a one time shot!
It's hard to know for sure. Trump lies so much.

All statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Veep team Comparison-Kaine Rally in Fla. vs Pence Rally in Fla....no fucking comparison!!!
Conservative Treehouse ^
| October 16, 2016 | Sundance

It cannot be overstated just how far the preferred corporate media narrative is disconnected from reality. The real battle is for your mind.

The institutional media goal is to grind down Trump/Pence supporter enthusiasm (which is massive), and artificially inflate the narrative of enthusiasm for Clinton/Kaine (which does not exist). Within the reality we find the disconnect outlining the "rigged system".

Tim Kaine goes to Miami-Dade, a regional geography with millions of registered Democrat voters, to deliver a rally speech and less than 50 people show up:

tim-kaine-rally.jpg

[Snip]

Remember, this is Miami Dade, Florida, "friendly territory". The only Florida county where Hillary Clinton has a statistical regional lead. The best turnout Kaine can get is a 50 person rally?…. think about it.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence holds a rally in Virginia - in the rain - and 650+ people stand outside in the downpour to support the ticket and hear him deliver a passionate speech in Williamsburg.

mike-pence-rally-2-rain.jpg

There simply is no comparison between the MASSIVE support for Trump/Pence and the almost inconsequential support for Clinton/Kaine.

Veep team Comparison-Kaine Rally in Fla. vs Pence Rally in Fla....no fucking comparison!!!
Conservative Treehouse ^

It cannot be overstated just how far the preferred corporate media narrative is disconnected from reality. The real battle is for your mind.

The institutional media goal is to grind down Trump/Pence supporter enthusiasm (which is massive), and artificially inflate the narrative of enthusiasm for Clinton/Kaine (which does not exist). Within the reality we find the disconnect outlining the "rigged system".

Tim Kaine goes to Miami-Dade, a regional geography with millions of registered Democrat voters, to deliver a rally speech and less than 50 people show up:

tim-kaine-rally.jpg

[Snip]

Remember, this is Miami Dade, Florida, "friendly territory". The only Florida county where Hillary Clinton has a statistical regional lead. The best turnout Kaine can get is a 50 person rally?…. think about it.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence holds a rally in Virginia - in the rain - and 650+ people stand outside in the downpour to support the ticket and hear him deliver a passionate speech in Williamsburg.

There simply is no comparison between the MASSIVE support for Trump/Pence and the almost inconsequential support for Clinton/Kaine.

We get it. Everything is about big crowds to you:

3016909-poster-1280-nazinuremberg.jpg

Conservative Treehouse ^

tim-kaine-rally.jpg

[Snip]

And they almost ruled the world...Hitlery trying to copy with Nazi tactics. as WikiLeaks has shown!

Conservative Treehouse ^

tim-kaine-rally.jpg

[Snip]

And they almost ruled the world...Hitlery trying to copy with Nazi tactics. as WikiLeaks has shown!

That is more of the endless hysteria that has made you the most boring poster on USMB.

btw, when are you going to start claiming that Cruz was really your first choice?

Forum List

Back