WOW! Only 50 People Show Up to See Hillary’s VP Tim Kaine in Miami

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Mr. Excitement draws a hell of a crowd...Lolololol!..Not a good sign in the heart of liberal land!

Gateway Pundit ^ | Oct 15th, 2016 10:53 pm | Jim Hoft

Tim Kaine held a very small rally today in Miami.

Cu1hcYEWAAEn3Zh.jpg

I'm lovin' the mushroom cloud with the word vote in the middle of it, on the banner. How fitting, since Hillary wants to go to war against Russia.
Meanwhile trump wants to avoid war with russia; which means "diplomacy" ... Hmmm. Real tough choice here....

Mr. Excitement draws a hell of a crowd...Lolololol!..Not a good sign in the heart of liberal land!

Cu1hcYEWAAEn3Zh.jpg

I think they were from a local homeless shelter.

Good, they should be voting too.

That's your opinion. I think only tax paying property owners should be allowed to vote myself.

Yes of course, only the aristocracy so long as the cuttoff line includes you.

Cu1hcYEWAAEn3Zh.jpg
And half of them were probably paid. Soros at work.
Is there anything that may have happened in the last 20 years that George Soros isn't guilty of?
Fleeting moments of American pride & integrity

Cu1hcYEWAAEn3Zh.jpg

That's your opinion. I think only tax paying property owners should be allowed to vote myself.

Actually I was civil enough to allow you an opinion. You wish to deny me the same liberty. Ifr you have no skin in the game, then you are only in the game to receive something in return for someone else's investment. If you pay zero federal taxes, you shound not be allowed to vote in federal elections in my own opinion.

It's more complicated that that. It depends on where you are.

Here is Mrs. Clinton in a recent Ohio rally:

clintonrally.png

Then you have her surrogates:

Michelle Obama gathers thousands to rally for Hillary Clinton

Then you have the many tens of thousands that show up or President Obama, Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

But for Trump? You only have Trump.

Mike Pence's Toms River Rally Has Been CANCELED

He's also cancelled rallies in Wisconsin and Nebraska.

Reason? No one showing up. Pence by himself is embarrassing.

It's more complicated that that. It depends on where you are.

Here is Mrs. Clinton in a recent Ohio rally:

clintonrally.png

Then you have her surrogates:

Michelle Obama gathers thousands to rally for Hillary Clinton

Then you have the many tens of thousands that show up or President Obama, Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

But for Trump? You only have Trump.

Mike Pence's Toms River Rally Has Been CANCELED

He's also cancelled rallies in Wisconsin and Nebraska.

Reason? No one showing up. Pence by himself is embarrassing.
And Trump draws 17,000 with 7000 waiting outside!....and in many venues, not just a one time shot!

Cu1hcYEWAAEn3Zh.jpg

Actually I was civil enough to allow you an opinion. You wish to deny me the same liberty. Ifr you have no skin in the game, then you are only in the game to receive something in return for someone else's investment. If you pay zero federal taxes, you shound not be allowed to vote in federal elections in my own opinion.
This is the small minded thinking that separates the parties and fuels the divide. I believe you feel you are being rational, but I'm not sure if you realize how belittling and insulting this idea is to our nations poor. Nor do I believe youve really thought through the logistics of implementing your idea, which makes it come off as a venting insult.

The right to vote is not a membership that is paid for through taxation. Our country provides an environment where it's citizens have the freedoms and opportunity to achieve success and live a prosperous life, those who are struggling in poverty get lifted up and those who work hard and are fortunate enough to earn more they contribute more by paying taxes. It's not very complicated a concept and has been at the heart of our country's identity.

Forum List

Back