Wow...I FINALLY agree with something marjoree t green said......

Benson13

Apr 26, 2022
"I want to tell you about Karl Rove," Greene opined. "Karl Rove's wing of the party is the failure part of our party. They're very much the operating component that led us into neverending foreign wars that killed American soldiers, brought them home with missing limbs, gave them PTSD, gave them addiction to narcotics and medications that led to addiction to meth, that led to addiction to heroin."Their wing of the party led us into this massive debt that we're in," Greene charged. "Their wing of the party sent our jobs overseas. Their wing of the party is the complete failure that exists here in this town, Matt, and nobody cares what Karl Rove has to say."

They both suck, but Karl Rove was the chief campaign manager for Bush - and was able to win a re-election. Trump couldn't even do that.

By all definitions, Marjorie is wrong and Trump is the failure part of the party.

"I want to tell you about Karl Rove," Greene opined. "Karl Rove's wing of the party is the failure part of our party. They're very much the operating component that led us into neverending foreign wars that killed American soldiers, brought them home with missing limbs, gave them PTSD, gave them addiction to narcotics and medications that led to addiction to meth, that led to addiction to heroin."Their wing of the party led us into this massive debt that we're in," Greene charged. "Their wing of the party sent our jobs overseas. Their wing of the party is the complete failure that exists here in this town, Matt, and nobody cares what Karl Rove has to say."
Karl Rove's President served two terms. I like my Republican Presidents to not lose historically to an old fart suffering from senility. . .

There are 435 members of congress. Why is Ms. Green's opinion so important to the left when the freaking president can't even put a sentence together? Something ain't right with lefties these days (pun intended).

Karl Rove is a Bush man.
Our country started going downhill when Bush Sr took the White House.

From your post: "I want to tell you about Karl Rove," Greene opined. "Karl Rove's wing of the party is the failure part of our party.

Karl Rove's candidate (GW Bush) won re-election. Marjorie Greene's candidate (Trump) could not.

/topic

Karl Rove's candidate, Bush, won a 2nd term due to the lies of the CIA, congress, etc. that convinced the naive public that we were under attack.

In contrast, Trump only had Fauci's obvious lies.

It also became much harder for any candidate to openly lie after Bush did it so intently.

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 6.24.36 PM.png

Mods couldn't find any new members with an actual brain, so they brought this lobotomized chewtoy to play with instead . . .

I remember that Karl Rove time very well OP, every Republican, to a man/woman, was trumpeting the Karl Rove rhetoric.

All of them. Mad Madge was certainly among them at the time.

I'm not buying the BS she's pushing.

They both suck, but Karl Rove was the chief campaign manager for Bush - and was able to win a re-election. Trump couldn't even do that.

By all definitions, Marjorie is wrong and Trump is the failure part of the party.

Nah, Trump did not murder innocent people like Bush did.
As bad as Trump was, he was 10 times better than Bush.
And we also have to remember how bad Hillary was, with her "Arab Spring" plots to murder Qaddafi, Assad, Morsi, etc.

Forum List

Back