Dems may be stuck with Harris in the 2024 election for POTUS .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
thats right ! it looks like the left may be stuck with Harris being the nominee in hopes of becoming the 1st female POTUS in 2024 ! and why would they have no choice but to pick her as the nominee ? just imagine the outcry when the first Black VP faced a primary by her own party for POTUS ! and the kicker is that she polls lower [much lower ] than Biden ! if the 1st female VP who happens to be black is pushed aside for another nominee it may stifle African American turnout in 2024 ! face it dems ! yall have no choice in todays brutal identity politics climate that yall instilled but to run Harris for POTUS in 2024 ! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
This is why Sleepy Joe was so crafty in bringing the Hoe onboard.

He realized what a loser she was- and the fact that her presence guarantees his renomination no matter what.

The DNC would not be able to turn down Harris for the nomination and no one in the D Party would even think of being tarred as a racist with a primary challenge of her.

Even is Brandon were to pass on, he'd still be a favorite for renomination.

He realized what a loser she was- and the fact that her presence guarantees his renomination no matter what.

The DNC would not be able to turn down Harris for the nomination and no one in the D Party would even think of being tarred as a racist with a primary challenge of her.

i hope Biden finishes his term .... but i dont see him being able to run in 2024 .... unfortunately he is declining quickly ... and i'm not saying that to make fun of him ... its just a sad fact .

i hope Biden finishes his term .... but i dont see him being able to run in 2024 .... unfortunately he is declining quickly ... and i'm not saying that to make fun of him ... its just a sad fact .
I somewhat agree, but do not see him tethered to her if he does. It is a tough job and hard on the office holders. It aged the crap out of Bill Clinton and Obama, but aside from the sudden silver gray, they seem to have had it to spare. Not the same with Joe. If he did run, it would be particularly important that he went with somebody competent, and she ain't it.

thats right ! it looks like the left may be stuck with Harris being the nominee in hopes of becoming the 1st female POTUS in 2024 ! and why would they have no choice but to pick her as the nominee ? just imagine the outcry when the first Black VP faced a primary by her own party for POTUS ! and the kicker is that she polls lower [much lower ] than Biden ! if the 1st female VP who happens to be black is pushed aside for another nominee it may stifle African American turnout in 2024 ! face it dems ! yall have no choice in todays brutal identity politics climate that yall instilled but to run Harris for POTUS in 2024 ! :auiqs.jpg:
HEY, I'M NOT FINISHED...(awkward cackle laugh) (nasally word salad)

This nation is in deep shit. For we are into group privilege with individuals of the group uplifted through equity as it is known now. Regional and local non prog areas need to adjust for this now as what we send to D.C. seems to be inert.

Well if they're looking for a candidate with a tan there is Cory Booker. And I guess Democrats consider Mayor Pete to be a minority.

Jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

That's what a Kameltoe's presidency would be. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh great, so when she loses to a lamp post we will hear that "Americans are racist and not ready for a black woman as president"...
Biden will "retire" before his term ends so that his legacy will be appointing Black Women to positions of power. Kamala will then be able to run as the First Black Female Presidential Candidate. She would probably lose, but she would give the Democrats great talking points for the following elections.

Well if they're looking for a candidate with a tan there is Cory Booker. And I guess Democrats consider Mayor Pete to be a minority.

Cory would have to have to lopped off, in order to qualify as a "woman" or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

He'd really have to be ambitious for that kind of change.

But black she-males are considered to be a particularly victimized minority

I somewhat agree, but do not see him tethered to her if he does. It is a tough job and hard on the office holders. It aged the crap out of Bill Clinton and Obama, but aside from the sudden silver gray, they seem to have had it to spare. Not the same with Joe. If he did run, it would be particularly important that he went with somebody competent, and she ain't it.
Biden run with someone else as his VP ? that would be an even bigger slap to the faces of the identity cultists than Harris being primaried .

Biden run with someone else as his VP ? that would be an even bigger slap to the faces of the identity cultists than Harris being primaried .
Tough Sh#t. Even the cultists would not vote for a trumper out of anger, as it might mean the end of voting as we know it, and into the throes of voting as Russia knows it.

Tough Sh#t. Even the cultists would not vote for a trumper out of anger, as it might mean the end of voting as we know it, and into the throes of voting as Russia knows it.
wow ! thats a very leftist statement ! voting for Trump would end voting as we know it ??? stop claiming you are an independent ! you are a country club leftist elitist ... and you know it !

wow ! thats a very leftist statement ! voting for Trump would end voting as we know it ??? stop claiming you are an independent ! you are a country club leftist elitist ... and you know it !
Quit claiming you are an American patriot. He tried to changed the outcome of the election by any means possible, including mob force after the votes had been cast, counted, recounted, challenged, etc. Tha isn't how we do it here under the laws and rules of this country and the country would never ever be the same country again without those constitutional rules. Once the vote becomes meaningless in national election it will always be meaningless and it will be every man for himself.

Quit claiming you are an American patriot. He tried to changed the outcome of the election by any means possible, including mob force after the votes had been cast, counted, recounted, challenged, etc. Tha isn't how we do it here under the laws and rules of this country and the country would never ever be the same country again without those constitutional rules. Once the vote becomes meaningless in national election it will always be meaningless and it will be every man for himself.
so telling people to peacefully protest is inciting a riot ? thats what Trump said ! he never told anyone to riot ! jan 6th is being used as a political weapon by leftists like you ! a crowd of idiots trespassing and taking selfies isnt an insurrection no matter how many times effeminate leftists like you claim it is .

As bad as Biden is, I can't imagine KH being POTUS. Her fist day would be learning to tie her shoes followed by using a knife and fork properly.

so telling people to peacefully protest is inciting a riot ? thats what Trump said ! he never told anyone to riot ! jan 6th is being used as a political weapon by leftists like you ! a crowd of idiots trespassing and taking selfies isnt an insurrection no matter how many times effeminate leftists like you claim it is .
Is that what he did? Or did he tell them they would have to fight for what they want, cause that is what they did, and I think he had that in mind, that they would fight for him. That wasn't a "stop the steal" rally. That was a "lets steal this thing any way we can" rally. I don't want a fight at the capital every time or ever again, neither did the founding fathers. His way and your way are Un-American.

It was the biggest political dirty trick in history. Dems knew that Biden would crash and burn in his first term so they picked a V.P. that was so bad that nobody wanted to get rid of him.

Forum List

Back