Wow..Earthquake in Brooklyn.

How come you don't have any end of the world it's the government conspiracy wackos on your thread?

I've had Two already.

one says it's all the fracking and the other is going on about HAARP [a government run weather machine that can now cause earthquakes]

I was in the car at the time..........gay.........I always miss the good stuff.

WHen I first heard it was an earthquake, I immediately thoght, "Shit....Sallow is having a tantrum someplace in the city caused this shaking"

It was fun in the NYC metro area (i.e., the international hamlet known as "Queens").

The earthquake here felt more like a poor man's roller coaster.

It was funny to see people evacuating the office building where my cramped little office is located.

(The boulevard where my office is located is locally known as "the boulevard of death" due to the fact that motorists seemingly have used pedestrians for target practice over the years. So, to run from a perfectly safe office tower out into the street and over to the median strip of that road stuck me as a little tiny bit illogical.) :D

Well they was rockin' in DC,
And Philadelphia PA.
Deep in the heart of Brooklyn,
And even Maineiacs swayed.
All up and down the E coast.
You'd hear the people say:
The building's rockin and rollin'
I'm going home for the day!

You city folk were pretty funny to watch on tv...

Cant wait till a real crises hits, y;all doomed for sure.

Knowing that just makes my day.

:lol:

You city folk were pretty funny to watch on tv...

Cant wait till a real crises hits, y;all doomed for sure.

Knowing that just makes my day.

:lol:

Ah so you didn't have a telly for 9/11 or the East Coast Blackout?

New York handled both with flying colors. :clap2:

A magnitude 5.8 in Virgina is about as high as you get in the historic record that goes back to likely the 17th century. :eusa_whistle:

How did they Designate Magnitude back in the 17th Century as opposed to in the Modern Day?...

Reminds me of Comparing Denver's Temps today, with the Heat Island Effect to back in the day when it was Cattle Ranches... :thup:

A lil Warmer with the Asphalt Jungle...

Just a lil.

:)

peace...

untitled.jpg

Forum List

Back