WOW. California just released all the personal info on gun owners. My God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in another thread about this, how much do you want to bet none of those people are bothered by the angry mob? The last thing the leftist mob wants to do is antagonize people known to have guns. It's like posting a sign in the front yard saying "Protected by Smith and Wesson"... People with bad intentions just move on to the next house.

every gun owner in the state.
1656687205645.png

Well...not EVERY gun owner.

• Banned
Like I said in another thread about this, how much do you want to bet none of those people are bothered by the angry mob? The last thing the leftist mob wants to do is antagonize people known to have guns. It's like posting a sign in the front yard saying "Protected by Smith and Wesson"... People with bad intentions just move on to the next house.
Hall Monitor. I never saw another thread under similiar.....Tell the Mods to fix this shat

I'm a Junior Hall Monitor in training btw

Now you are going to get my thread axed by ass chappers

Can you believe this?

The non-gun owners should be the ones pitching a fit.

Now, robbers, rapers, murderers and home invaders will know which doors to knock on when they are out plying their trades.

And it won't be those who are armed and dangerous.

Can you believe this?

Rob Bonta, the democrat in charge of the California DOJ said this:

“This unauthorized release of personal information is unacceptable and falls far short of my expectations for this department.”

He's ordered an investigation and promised to fix any problems, huh? Well, I would suggest that the first problem can be fixed by his immediate resignation. If he doesn't resign he should be fired. He's proven he's not up to the job of safeguarding sensitive information. It would be the height of stupidity to believe that he'll the one who can fix it...

From the link:

Names, dates of birth, gender, race, driver’s license numbers, addresses and criminal histories were exposed for people who were granted or denied permits to carry concealed weapons between 2011 and 2021, the department said.

This is why gun registration is a bad thing. Here we have a crystal clear example of how sensitive, personal information, if not used by the government to confiscate guns, can fall into the wrong hands, perhaps a criminal element, and compromise the safety and security of law abiding citizens.

I will never register my guns.

Ever.

The non-gun owners should be the ones pitching a fit.

Now, robbers, rapers, murderers and home invaders will know which doors to knock on when they are out plying their trades.

And it won't be those who are armed and dangerous.
In their gun-grabbing failure tantrum, they just exposed millions to would-be criminals, including their own fucking ilk.

:laughing0301:

Fuck you, face. Bu-bye nose. CHOP!!!

Somebody needs to be in jail over this
A clerical error is all the defense needed. This is a Democrapper that did this. Libturd privilege means no consequences

The SP court leaker will never be known or punished. Libturd privilege

Why I'm a conserv I'll never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back