Wouldn’t today’s Democrats vote to give America back to Indigenous people and to Mexico if they could? Why can’t Russia have Ukraine back?

Something doesn’t add up….The financial and emotional support Democrats have offered Ukraine and the position they’ve taken on the war doesn’t really align with their clear disdain for American colonists, for America taking north Mexico and for our right to sovereignty and a shut-down southern border.
Can anyone explain the clear disconnect?

Don't you know the difference?

It's as if America hasn't been on a rampage of starting about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2? Why use Mexico as an example?

Americans can hardly criticize Russia for it's attempt to protect it's borders from another American war effort!

It's as if America hasn't been on a rampage of starting about 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2? Why use Mexico as an example?

Americans can hardly criticize Russia for it's attempt to protect it's borders from another American war effort!
It's all about the bling-bling who has control and where.

Something doesn’t add up….The financial and emotional support Democrats have offered Ukraine and the position they’ve taken on the war doesn’t really align with their clear disdain for American colonists, for America taking north Mexico and for our right to sovereignty and a shut-down southern border.
Can anyone explain the clear disconnect?
Ukraine doesn’t want to go back.

Cult45 needs to study up on illogical equivalencies. He just created one.

You've been listening to Pootin after you two make love...

Why do you even bother to get out of bed? Maybe you don't. It would explain much.

So you would give Alaska back to Russia?

They want it you know

I think you are proceeding from false information. Nobody is talking about giving America back to indigenous people..

Fuck your Russian bullshit!

I vote we give Texas back to Mexico

Ukraine doesn’t want to go back.
Like most leftist Democrats, all of you have indicated in different words that Mexico should always have a right to America since they occupied the southern territory before evil whitey beat their ass for it…you have also made it crystal clear…you hate that evil whitey took America from the natives.
The point I make is simple…in keeping with your retarded theory you should support Russia in their effort to take back what was once theirs...those native to a territory ALWAYS have a right to it….RIGHT?

Like most leftist Democrats, all of you have indicated in different words that Mexico should always have a right to America since they occupied the southern territory before evil whitey beat their ass for it…you have also made it crystal clear…you hate that evil whitey took America from the natives.
The point I make is simple…in keeping with your retarded theory you should support Russia in their effort to take back what was once theirs...those native to a territory ALWAYS have a right to it….RIGHT?
Republicans support Russia taking back Ukraine, not us.

Of course, leftwing LEADERS, wouldn't apply such ceding to their own estates and mansions. I can't think of a single Democrat national politician that doesn't live in luxury.
They are seperated aka live in isolation from the working class....that is why they are clueless and have no problem voting to give your money to migrants, minorities etc. Makes them feel morally superior....to give away other peoples money...very few of them will even give to charitable causes.........miscreants

The more Mexicans that enter Texas….the higher the collective IQ becomes
How do the dumber folks always seem to out-earn you uber intelligent purple haired freaks?
IMG_0356.png

Forum List

Back