Wouldn’t today’s Democrats vote to give America back to Indigenous people and to Mexico if they could? Why can’t Russia have Ukraine back?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Something doesn’t add up….The financial and emotional support Democrats have offered Ukraine and the position they’ve taken on the war doesn’t really align with their clear disdain for American colonists, for America taking north Mexico and for our right to sovereignty and a shut-down southern border.
Can anyone explain the clear disconnect?

Something doesn’t add up….The financial and emotional support Democrats have offered Ukraine and the position they’ve taken on the war doesn’t really align with their clear disdain for American colonists, for America taking north Mexico and for our right to sovereignty and a shut-down southern border.
Can anyone explain the clear disconnect
Of course, leftwing LEADERS, wouldn't apply such ceding to their own estates and mansions. I can't think of a single Democrat national politician that doesn't live in luxury.

Cult45 needs to study up on illogical equivalencies. He just created one.
Hold on…you and Lakhota and Hellbilly and Curried Goats and many others are often here telling us how pissed off you are about the Britts taking this land from the natives.
Which part am I making up?
Why don’t you believe Russians have a right to their old territory?

ukraine has always been a part of russia...time to go back

we need to have a thorough accounting of every dollar we've spent in this biden created mess.....all mismanagement should be considered treason punishable with military firing squad

Hold on…you and Lakhota and Hellbilly and Curried Goats and many others are often here telling us how pissed off you are about the Britts taking this land from the natives.
What the fuck are you talking about? That shit happened hundreds of years ago. I only use it to dispel any notion that the British where any more cultured or civilized. They might of been technologically superior but they where just as barbaric to others and their own people.

No, the two are not mutual, how daft to try and make it as such.

ukraine has always been a part of russia...time to go back

we need to have a thorough accounting of every dollar we've spent in this biden created mess.....all mismanagement should be considered treason punishable with military firing squad
You've been listening to Pootin after you two make love...

As I posted long ago, what if CA ceceeded? Obiden would use military to stop it, to get it back.

Russia wants it’s coastal lands back stolen by NAZI Criminals.

Last edited:

Why do you even bother to get out of bed? Maybe you don't. It would explain much.

So you would give Alaska back to Russia?

They want it you know

I don't think so. I have seen no bill proposed in Congress by Democrats, to give America back to Indigenous people and to Mexico.

I think you are proceeding from false information. Nobody is talking about giving America back to indigenous people..

As Iposted long ago what if CA ceceeded? Obiden woul use military to stop it, to get it back.

Russia wants it’s coastal lands back stolen by NAZI Criminals.
Who stole it since it was a referendum that created the nation and it was voted upon? The USSR was kaput and as republics, they split when not forced or politically motivated to be a union.

When the United States government gives control back to the Indigenous peoples and everyone who is not Indigenous or black finds a new country to live in, you have my permission to let Russia have Ukraine.

Fuck your Russian bullshit!

Who stole it since it was a referendum that created the nation and it was voted upon? The USSR was kaput and as republics, they split when not forced or politically motivated to be a union.

The land was originally Russian land. No one paid the Russians for the rights (like US for Alaska). So Russia healed up and now is re-accumulating lost land.

don’t care about any details. Not my issue to pay for their problems. Case closed//

The land was originally Russian land. No one paid the Russians for the rights (like US for Alaska). So Russia healed up and now is re-accumulating lost land.
They are using the tactic of possession is 9/10ths of the law, fuck the Ruskies, they gonna give parts of Manchuria back back to China?

Forum List

Back